4. července 2022

Kaoru Talk Event 11th Feb Bit

 


Context: It seems like Kaoru wrote a song called “Sympathy” long long time ago (around when he was a member of CHARM) including the lyrics.

Joe: I still haven’t heard the lyrics of ‘Sympathy’!
Kaoru: Eh….well…..*hesitates* it says things like “fragance of jasmine”(jasmine no kaori)….. premonition…


Joe: It says Jasmine Kaoru! (he made a pun with Kaori/Kaoru) Please play it at a concert!

Kaoru: He (Kyo) wouldn’t sing it! (laughs)

Joe: Do you still write lyrics?

Kaoru: Eh? I don’t (laughs). I don’t think Kyo would sing them.

Joe: Oh, I see

(…)

Joe: Do you sing sometimes?

Kaoru: I don’t sing!

Joe: Eh?? But you do it at Karaoke right?

Kaoru: Now in these places I just drink, I don’t sing at all. My throat is weak and I sneeze, so I just cough and say “I can’t do it” or “my throat is too weak”


Talking about washing clothes during tours.

Joe: Hand washing your clothes is hard. And tiring.

Kaoru: Sometimes we even have to do it at the hotels. When it is a long one (tour), especially  underwear and so.

Joe: Did you say long underwear???? Everybody, Kaoru from Dir en grey wears long underpants!!

Kaoru: I mean the tour!! (laughs) 


Zdroj:https://thepriceofbeingaroseisloneliness.tumblr.com/post/157120801417/kaoru-talk-event-11th-feb-bit-ii

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat