26. května 2024

Nikkei Entertainment 09.2020 ~ Yamashita Tomohisa 14 Q&A

 


Q. If you have to send accessories to a woman as a gift, what will you give her?
Earrings. I’d pick design which is easy to wear instead of something too flashy.

Q. At a Japanese pub, what will you order first?
Draft beer.

Q. What kind of alcohol is your favorite?
I like any kind of it. I drink any kind of it.

Q. Which do you prefer for yakiniku, salt or dipping sauce?
Salt.

Q. What is your favorite filling for rice balls?
Kombu.

Q. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Vanilla.

Q. What thing did you buy recently?
Glasses with light-colored lens. Not as dark as sunglasses.

Q. What kind of nail art do you like?
Unfortunately, I don’t understand about that at all (laugh). Rather than decorated one, I prefer the simple one.

Q. What kind of bathing powder do you like?
What I sometimes use is the one which has effect on perspiration.

Q. What music do you often listen to recently?
My recent playlist is full of bright and relaxing songs.

Q. What book or comic did you read recently which made you feel glad you read it?
“Kimetsu no Yaiba”. It moved me to tears.

Q. What movie or drama did you watch recently which made you feel glad you watch it?
An American series “Friends” which I watched to study English for some time already. It has nice tempo to watch.

Q. What is your recent specialty cooking?
I’m getting better in grilling meat. I know how to grill it perfectly.

Q. What kind of songs will you listen to while driving?
Fun songs will be nice. Since Tenerife Island is located in Spain, I found some good Spanish songs.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat