4. května 2024

CHANTO 03.2020 ~ Yamazaki Kento


 

Q. Since you’re living alone, what kind of housework do you like?
I don’t cook, but I like cleaning and laundry.
Recently, I like tidiness. The old clothes I love, books and CDs and DVDs I bought for learning, tools I used to prepare myself for my works are all mixed up in my room. So in my days-off, I don’t know what I should do. Then, when I start tidying up my stuffs, using my books as reference, it makes me feel so much better now (laugh).

Q. If you’re getting married, what kind of husband would you be?
Before, I thought being an untidy man would be good (laugh)
Up till now, I thought that I wanted to leave all the housework to my wife. Before, I heard someone said, “It’s better to be a sloppy man so that woman would like to clean up things for you”, so I felt like depending myself on her about that (laugh). But recently, I find doing housework fun and I think, “Perhaps I want to do this too”. Since my wife would probably be a working woman, I’ll work hard on housework from now on too (laugh).

Q. Please give a message for working moms.
Since you’ve worked so hard already, it’s okay not to work hard anymore.
When you’re so busy and stress starts to pile up, the best way to relieve stress is to do something you like in the time you like. That’s why I think it’s okay to just do as you like sometimes. I think you must be very careful about cooking for your family too, but it’s okay not to worry too much about that, right? You’ve worked so hard already, so it’s okay not to work hard anymore. Instead, please don’t work so hard (laugh).

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat