3. srpna 2024

“Come and visit my Hometown!!” – Arata Mackenyu recommends his Best 3 Spots in LA!

 



Arata Mackenyu who plays as a cool, serious and refreshing guy in the movie, “Peach Girl” will be released on the 20th of May 2017!
In this interview, he will recommend the best spots for him in Los Angeles, USA. Mackenyu who went to plenty of places when he was a small kid, will we be able to feel his backbone!?[1]

To people who are planning to go on a trip this summer, please do come and visit!


1. Beverly Hills

Mackenyu: This time, the spots that I will be sharing are the best ones in everything because these places are very important to me. But if I dare place a ranking in the order where I went often, the first place will be Beverly Hills, the place where I lived.
I recommend to drive around here and start with Beverly Hills High School because that is my Alma Mater. (*laugh*) Since my house is close to the school, I usually go by bicycle but if you come there for a little sightseeing there is a bus you can ride on, so it will be nice to go and watch around.
Please do come and visit my home town!

2. Santa Monica Beach

Mackenyu: This place was my playground since I was a child. There is a beach and a café and I think that you will not get tired of having plenty of stylish places to go to. It’s good to swim there, but recently the beach is a bit dirty for a while, so I think that it is better to play at the amusement park nearby. So please watch the sunset from there, drink tea and enjoy Santa Monica.
By the way, if you are going to have tea, I recommend drinking Urth Café’s Green Tea Ice Bubble Tea.
It is very delicious! 

3. Universal Studios Hollywood

Mackenyu: I have never been to Universal Studios Japan, so I can’t compare. (*laugh*) I was raised in LA and I definitely want to come back again to the place where I originally came from. I recommend to take the tour around the studio by bus, sharks will come out and water will blew out of it and it was awesome! When I was a child, I always go and play around like twice a year, I’m very thrilled and excited everytime. The place is wide so maybe you’ll get lost.
But for me it is a place of unforgettable memories.


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat