3. června 2024

Weekly The Television 2020 no. 19 ~ Yamashita Tomohisa x Kamenashi Kazuya

 


Looking back to the special edition of “Shuji to Akira” 15 years ago.
Kamenashi: So young.
Yamashita: Kids! The hair on my nape and also my fringe were long~ That time, I risked my life on that fringe (laugh).
Kamenashi: Ahaha!
Yamashita: Looking at it again now, I think my fringe was too long back then.
Kamenashi: Yeah, you’re right. But just like the headline written there in which I said, “I think YamaP is very handsome”, YamaP was already handsome that time and he’s still handsome even now.
Yamashita: No, no. Kame is gradually getting cooler, right?
Kamenashi: Seriously? (shy)
Yamashita: Your unique side when you’re younger is of course nice, but as you grew up and experienced many things, I think your way of life is getting clearer. It makes me think like, “You’ve gained many years of experiences”.
The memories of their 15 years together.
Yamashita: It’s classic but Kamenashi family’s stew is so delicious.
Kamenashi: That’s delicious.
Yamashita: The last time I ate it was 3 years ago.
Kamenashi: Ah, that’s when I brought the stew my mom cooked for a show. I don’t go home often to my parents’ house, so I don’t eat it much recently~
Yamashita: I want the recipe for that (laugh).
Kamenashi: The potatoes are cut into large chunks and they’ll shrink a bit while they’re cooked, and we put lots of milk into it. Seems like there are many particular things to be noted.
Yamashita: Wow! It’s a simple dish but has such relieving flavor~
Kamenashi: We use twice as much roux as usual.
Yamashita: You should sell it online.
Kamenashi: Ahaha! “Kame Family’s Stew”?
Yamashita: I’ll definitely buy it!
It’s revealed for the first time (!?) The part they like from each other.
Kamenashi: … (briefly think) Skin quality.
Yamashita: Skin quality? (laugh)
Kamenashi: It’s not that I ever touched it, but YamaP has really smooth skin. On his whole body! We ever went for a bath together so I know it, his skin has no pores.
Yamashita: I have pores (laugh).
Kamenashi: No, you never have.
Yamashita: I breathe through my skin.
Kamenashi: I think it’s great that it hasn’t changed even after many years.
Yamashita: For me, it’s Kame’s sleeping face. It’s like a baby.
Kamenashi: A baby? (laugh)
Yamashita: Yeah. You always live with your switch on as Kamenashi Kazuya, so at the moment when it goes off, you look cute.
Kamenashi: I’m really sorry about this year’s New Year’s party. Though everyone came, I was fast asleep alone while sitting at kotatsu.
Yamashita: You were sleeping~ (laugh)
Kamenashi: When I realized it, everyone had already left… (laugh)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat