13. června 2024

VoCE 01.2021 ~ Takahashi Issei

 


Q. Among the characters in “Jojo”, which character are you interested in other than Kishibe Rohan?
He doesn’t appear in the drama series though, but I like Higashikata Josuke. He doesn’t get along well with Rohan and he has ability to mend broken things.
Q. In what moment can you feel the sexiness of a woman?
When I can catch a glimpse of her “true self”, my heart skips a beat. Because due to the nature of my job, I can sense the real intention behind someone’s act when they do something intentionally (laugh).
Q. What do you keep in mind to maintain your “beauty”?
Moisturizer. Year by year, I feel that my skin gets dry more and more quickly. Perhaps I have to start consuming food made with high quality oil to maintain it from the inside (laugh).

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat