1. června 2024

Steady 09.2019 ~ Yamazaki Kento x Arata Mackenyu

 


Q. Tell us what you are struggling against now!
Arata: (answer immediately) Sleepiness! Yesterday I couldn’t really sleep, so as I do nothing, I can doze off a bit and feel better…
Yamazaki: Me too. I guess I fight against the sleepiness all the time. Why are we so sleepy like this? (laugh)
Arata: Also, the heat. It’s already summer, right? I wonder if this year’s summer will be so hot too. I’m not good with heat. I like spending the seasons other than summer comfortably.

Q. If parallel world existed, what kind of second world would you like to go to?
Yamazaki: In “Jojo” there was parallel world too, in “Todome no Kiss” there was time slip thing too. We keep doing parallel world, don’t we?
Arata: Yeah. I’d like to go to Ni no Kuni! A world where we can use the power of Stands like in “Jojo” is interesting too, but since I hate dispute, I prefer a world like Ni no Kuni where we can use magic instead.
Yamazaki: “Ni no Kuni” is nice. I think it’s definitely interesting to have a parallel universe which has living creatures that are impossible to exist even in the future. When they got lost in Ni no Kuni for the first time, Haru said, “The technology is so advanced here, are we in the future?”. There were hi-tech robots operated by the latest technology, also people with heads like dogs. I want to taste a miraculous world like that!

Q. If you both are in a competition, what part of yourself do you think won’t lose to the other?
Yamazaki: Well, I lose to Makken in just everything. Nothing about me can win against him.
Arata: I also don’t feel like I can win against Kento. Ah, I know. What I can win against him. It’s the four-in-a-row game! It’s the board game where the one who gets four in a row first win, and I’m confident I can win in that.
Yamazaki: Ah, I don’t even know what it is. If we compete on that, I’ll lose for certain (laugh). What is it for me? Perhaps I can win against Makken in soccer which I really like?!
Arata: He knows a lot about soccer. He likes soccer so much that in a TV program, when there were questions about soccer, he could answer right away even before the options of answers appeared.
Yamazaki: Yeah, yeah. I thought the question was “How many players are there in a soccer team?”, so I answered “11 players!”.
Arata: But the question was actually, “How many people are allowed to touch the ball with hands in a soccer game?”, right?
Yamazaki: Yeah. That question was such a trap. But if all the 11 players do throw in, they all can touch the ball (laugh).

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat