11. června 2024

GINGER 01.2021 ~ Yamazaki Kento 15 Q&A

 


Q1. What are your memories about Shibuya?
Taking photos with my friends.
I went to the scramble crossing with my friends and we had lots of fun taking random photos there.
Q2. If you were alone in the Shibuya Scramble Crossing, what would be the first action you take?
I’d stand there. Then I’d gaze at the scenery.
Q3. If you could eat what you like for the last time, what would you eat?
Ramen!
I’d have hard noodles in rich soup and add garlic, spring onion, and ginger into it, and I’d also put yakiniku which I really like. Ah… I’d eat it with tsukemen, ramen, udon, soba, I’d eat all kinds of noodles. I’d count it as one (laugh).
Q4. If you were left alone in this world, what one thing you would like to have with you?
BBQ set.
I can warm myself up with that and cook something too. I’ll choose the best BBQ set. Can’t I have BBQ set? (laugh)
Q5. What is the charm of Netflix?
The high quality of its original works.
Seems like they create everything without compromising on the time or the budget.
Q6. What genre of drama series/movies do you want to watch on Netflix now?
I have many.
Action, SF, mystery, suspense, musical.
Q7. When you’re totally absorbed in playing game, will your character change?
I wonder how will I be?
If I lose, I’ll feel irritated, so I guess my character will change a little bit.
Q8. In playing cards, what symbol do you like?
Spade or clover.
The symbol I like… I’m wavering. Spade or clover… But spade is cool after all! Also, the name “Spade” sounds nice.
Q9. Which do you prefer: game of tag or hide-and-seek?
Game of tag.
Because in hide-and-seek, if I can find a pretty good place to hide, I’ll have too much spare time then. I don’t know what to do while being alone, but if I carelessly get out of my hiding place, I can get caught. But if I have to be “it” (in the game of tag), I guess I’ll prefer hide-and-seek. Because it’s tough to keep chasing others throughout the game. Moreover, if during the game I find out someone runs beyond the boundaries we’ve set, my mood will drop and I’ll want to go home (laugh). I’ll say, “Just stop this! Let’s play soccer instead, soccer!”.
Q10. Is your survival ability high or low?
High.
If such situation came, I must think, “I have to live!”.
Q11. Puzzle, riddle solving, shooting… What kind of genre for a game do you like?
Soccer game and fighting game.
I often play soccer or fighting game. When my older brother played RPG, I sat beside him and watched, but since it seemed to be really difficult, I wasn’t interested in that.
Q12. How many times have you worked together with Tsuchiya Tao-san?
This is my 4th time working with her.
Q13. What made you feel troubled and stuck in “Imawa no Kuni no Arisu”?
How I should deliver the emotion.
There were times when I faced difficulty in delivering emotions in some scenes. For example, when I had to see a comrade being omitted in front on my eyes during the extreme situation. It’s a riddle-solving game though, but since they literally put their lives on the line during the game, it was really hard to make connection between the clues in the game.
Q14. What was the most memorable thing for you during the filming?
The 3rd episode, I guess.
Unlike a single movie, what I’m impressed about in every episode is the frankness. But during the filming of the 3rd episode, I remember it was very hard to develop those emotions.
Q15. If you were thrown away into “the borderland”, what would you do?
I’ll do something about the physical fight.
Since I’m really not good in werewolf game, I think I’m not suitable for mental fight. So I have no other choice but do something with physical fight (laugh). But since I think the first game is the most terrifying one, once it starts, I’d think only about what I should do to survive and I guess I could be unexpectedly calm in taking actions.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat