9. června 2024

CanCam 12.2020 ~ Kamiki Ryunosuke 25 Q&A

 


Q1. Please tell us about your 25th debut anniversary book “Omote Kamiki/Ura Kamiki”.
Facing my 25th year of career, I wanted to create something to repay the favor from my fans and all the people who have supported me so far, so I created it will all my heart. It’s a set of 2 books, “Omote” is about me as an actor while “Ura” is about myself in private.
Q2. What is the best part of the book?
The dialogues part. I had conversations with people whom I want to talk with, those who really understand me, like Sometani Shota-san, Shida Mirai-san, Hongo Kanata-san, and Nakamura Hayato-san.
Q3. Looking back at your 25 years of career, what do you think?
It passed in the blink of an eye. Since I was little, rather than “aiming for a big goal ahead”, I’m more of a type who does the job I have in front of me wholeheartedly. So when I look back at all those years, I come to realize once again how many productions I’ve participated in so far.
Q4. If you didn’t become an actor, what would you do?
First, it would be nice if I could get a scholarship to enter university (laugh). After graduating from university, I want to work in sales at a company. I like to meet people and talk with them, so I think I’ll be suitable for sales job.
Q5. What is the most memorable production you’ve participated so far?
There are many of them… but perhaps the movie “Kirishima, Bukatsu Yameru tte Yo” (2012) and the drama series “Kazoku Game” (2013). I really like “Kirishima, Bukatsu Yameru tte Yo”, and my role in “Kazoku Game” was my first unexpected role, so they both are memorable for me.
Q6. Do you think working in entertainment industry is your vocation?
I can think of it as something I can enjoy now, so perhaps it’s my vocation. If I no longer like and enjoy it, I think I won’t continue doing this.
Q7. What thing you haven’t made come true so far?
It will be nice if I can direct a movie someday. Also, I want to try doing sales job!
Q8. If you’re asked to express your 25 years of career using one kanji character, what will it be?
“Feel”. Because I feel grateful, I feel moved, and there are so many things I can feel through the roles I played.
Q9. How would you like to spend the upcoming 5 years toward your 30th debut anniversary?
I’m basically a type of person who goes with the flow, but while being like that, I also want to actively challenge myself to do new things. I want to be able to train newbies and work backstage too.
Q10. What production you’ve involved in you would like to recommend to people who will watch you for the first time?
The movie “Kirishima, Bukatsu Yameru tte Yo”. I think it’s a production which anyone can relate to.
Q11. What advice would you give to yourself from 25 years ago?
It would be “You should read self-development books earlier!!” (laugh). By the way, I’ve just started to read them a while ago.
Q12. During the STAY HOME period, what new things you discover about yourself?
The fun of being off the track (laugh). I played games, read manga, played games again, slept, woke up… I went through such lifestyle but I really enjoyed it.
Q13. Recently, what are you into?
Online game (laugh).
Q14. What thing you bought in 2020 which you were glad you bought it?
The artificial sakura flowers I bought during the stay-at-home period. I couldn’t go out for sakura blossom viewing this year and since I have severe hay fever, going out during sakura season was hard for me… But this year, I could feel like doing sakura blossom viewing at home!
Q15. What are you particular about regarding your fashion style?
I’m currently learning about fashion. People around me often comment, “You look lame!” (laugh). Basically, I like simple stuffs with stitched ornaments!
Q16. What are 3 requirements you look for in someone to be your girlfriend?
Laughs a lot, humble… Also, since I need time for my own hobby, someone who can leave me alone to some extent will be nice.
Q17. Do you tend to have love at the first sight? Or it’s all started from being friends first?
Love at the first sight. I think it’s something intuitive.
Q18. Do you have desire to get married?
Seems like I do, but I don’t think that it’s something I must do. My classmates are getting married too, so compared to before, I come to realize more like, “Ah, so I’m already at such age too”. But I still can’t imagine it.
Q19. If in the future your child says he/she wants to be a child actor, will you let him/her?
I won’t! (laugh) Only me (being an actor) is enough!
Q20. What is your favorite spot at home?
Bathroom. While soaking myself in the bathtub, I play games or listen to music.
Q21. What things do you always bring to work?
I bring almost nothing other than smartphone and wallet! I carry so little stuffs with me.
Q22. What is your ideal mature man figure?
A man who is elegant and considerate like Nakai Kiichi-san. I call him “Dad”!
Q23. What do you do to put your feelings behind and move on?
I listen to music, go for karaoke alone. I sing songs from Southern All Stars and RADWIMPS!
Q24. What are the 3 components that you’re made of?
Positive, a frivolous person, fun. I always enjoy everything I do and I think it’s important to give others a good time.
Q25. What side dish for lunch box do you want your girlfriend to make for you?
Please make the sausages into octopus! I really love it, so I don’t even mind if it’s just sausages, ketchup, and rice (laugh).

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat