30. dubna 2024

Highway Walker 12.2019 ~ Hamabe Minami x Kamiki Ryunosuke

 


Q. What kind of souvenir from SA.PA will make you happy to receive it?
Kamiki: Pens of local mascot characters. Fukkachan pen from Fukaya (Saitama) is my favorite.

Q. If you could create a SA.PA, how would it be?
Hamabe: I like grilled skewered food, so I’d like to line up many stalls selling seafood and meat skewers (laugh).

Q. In which area of Eastern Japan do you want to go for a drive?
Kamiki: Since I want to see the Sea of Japan, I want to drive through the coastal roads, like from Tohoku Expressway to Akita.

Q. What kind of music do you want to listen to while driving?
Hamabe: Songs which we can sing together will be nice, like the songs from EXILE-san or Arashi-san whom my mother likes.


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat