2. července 2022

Shinya and Kaoru Q&A

 



*They were asked a  few questions and they had to write  the answer down in the white board. Audience voted which one of the options liked. The most voted option meant a point for the one who said it. There was a third option which says “both options are ok”.


1. Name a thing you always do in summer.

Shinya: (shows his whiteboard, it says BBQ) But this year I haven’t made one yet.
Kaoru: (he wrote Kakigori) I make Kakigori myself. I already did BBQs.

*Audience voted….Kaoru won!

2. A sport that is popular (now).

Both chosed Basketball. Kaoru says it’s popular now for Slam Dunk. The host asks if they know any character name. Both say they do. In order to see who gets the point, they chose a character name and people votes. Kaoru choses Ryota  (リョータ )  and Shinya choses  Kaede  (流川). Shinya gets the point.

3. a Job you would like to try in summer.


Shinya: Bookstore clerk. Reasons: As bookshops have air conditioner I would be  cool. I also want to read books.

Kaoru: CDstore clerk. Reasons: Similar to Shinya’s

Audience votes and the point goes to Kaoru!.

4. A snack to have a drink with.

Shinya: I like Salami.

Kaoru: Cream cheese.

Audience votes, Shinya wins! Now they both have two points.

5. First thing you notice in the opposite sex.

Shinya: (he writes tobacco, the host asks what does it mean) If they smoke or not.

Kaoru wrote “eyes”.

Audience votes, the point goes to Kaoru, so he wins this quiz-game.

*I took notes while listening to it so feel free to correct me or so in case I got something wrong. 

Zdroj:https://thepriceofbeingaroseisloneliness.tumblr.com/post/147893689632/shinya-and-kaoru-qa-they-were-asked-a-few

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat