12. prosince 2021

Open the bar of young master, Miyavi (2003)

 


As you know, Miyavi won't stop transforming his looks. Even though he just started a new image last issue, the guy just won't stop thinking and mixing ideas to come up with new cosplays. From the Miyavis (from Elvis) in the last issue, this time Miya-chan answers the requests of the fans (who sent in postcards) by putting down his mike and go hold a bottle, shaking it to make cocktails. Girls who are looking to rest your hearts, why don't you stop by Master Miyavi's bar? ^_~

*INT = Interviewer
MIYAVI


INT: Er...what are you doing this time?
MIYAVI: Master Miyabar.
INT: Eh...a master?
MIYAVI: Well if you just look at the name I'm using, it should be pretty obvious *laughs* This is in response to the requests my fans sent in! They sent in so much, it could probably last until next year. Now I don't have to sit around and think "What should I be next?" I just have to think "Which one should I do first?" 


INT: And the episode while you were photo-shooting?
MIYAVI: Actually now I have a project to be Fujiko but I haven't done it yet.
INT: Fujiko? *laughs* Who do you mean?
MIYAVI: At first I intended to have women come be extras. Like a lonely girl comes into the store while I'm behind the counter shaking and mixing alcohol. But in the end I didn't do it, because I didn't think I could handle it.
INT: But when you, Miya-chan, was a doctor you had a nurse come into the scene too, didn't you?
MIYAVI: Yes! Before we were going to shoot that one, we actually went to watch nurses do their work too *laughs*
INT: This time you feel like you couldn't handle it?
MIYAVI: Yes! But I think if we did have a Fujiko-san it would look good (Fujiko = a woman who is the Mama-san in the bar).
INT: And Master Miyabar would stand behind the counter looking lonely all alone?
MIYAVI: Yes! When a customer comes in, Master Miyabar would shout out "Welcome!" and "Come, have a seat!" *laughs*

INT: Yeah, yeah, I can imagine you doing that. By the way, do you mix the cocktails yourself?
MIYAVI: No, I don't do it because the only things I know how to make is grape juice and blended fruit juice.
INT: I can't believe what I'm hearing?
MIYAVI: *laughs* That so!?
INT: Fu! Fu! Because you seem like an expert, do actually go to bars a lot?
MIYAVI: Not really, I don't like to drink. But if someone invites me, I would go.
INT: You can get drunk from orange juice?
MIYAVI: Yese, if it's orange juice I can always get drunk. Especially if it's 100% I would really get drunk.
INT: Are you the type who can't drink or won't drink?
MIYAVI: I can drink some things.
INT: Do you dislike the flavor of alcohol?
MIYAVI: That has nothing to do with it, it's just that I would know myself which one I can drink and which one I can't drink.
INT: Ah...you don't get along with alcohol.
MIYAVI: Probably! *laughs*
INT: Do you like the dark, murky, dismal atmostphere of a bar?
MIYAVI: I don't like dark places.
INT: Eh...? Even though you're a musician? (most rock musicians are fond of dark places)
MIYAVI: What about it?! *laughs*
INT: Most of the musicians I've talked to like dark places, for example, they don't like the sun.
MIYAVI: Ah! I don't like it either. But I like rooms were the light can reach because I usually get up at noon.
INT: Really? And how about (music) practice?
MIYAVI: We just started yesterday.
INT: That means that you just met the members of your new project yesterday?!
MIYAVI: Yes! I just met PATA-san (ex-X JAPAN) and Chirolyn-san (ex-hide with Spread Beaver) but I've met the other members a couple times before.
INT: The first meeting with all the members. And obviously it is also the meetings of all the imaginations of each musician.

MIYAVI: Because it was still the first day, everyone listened to their own kind of music. We exchanged some ideas and thoughts, like for example when someone says, "the next song should feel like this" then new ideas would spring up immediately. Talking about music is really awesome, I had a lot of fun. When we put together all the experiences of each person, it's really incredible *laughs*
INT: You're going to go past Japan right?
MIYAVI: Yes *laughs* I myself practiced for 5 months straight for this project.
INT: What kind of live do you think you would do?
MIYAVI: It's different from playing at home and just playing the guitar. There are now more chances to meet more people. Yesterday when we practiced, I felt that it was really great!
INT: Did you guys talk about it? Like, "we'll do this in this song, what do you think?"
MIYAVI: I think we intend it to be a live, but my songs are already kind of complete, aren't they?
INT: For you, Miya-chan, you only feel that it's fun but not exciting?
MIYAVI: Not at all.
INT: Not even a little bit?
MIYAVI: Yeah! Because I feel like I respect them more than being excited. But if we stand on the same stage, for a musician it has to do with the event too. I want to make it the best. I'm not going to play with someone who thinks that I should be like this or be like that.
INT: But the members you put together this time is really awesome.
MIYAVI: It really is awesome *laughs* It's like I have more dads now.
INT: *laughs* Dads?
MIYAVI: But it's a bit different from my older brothers *laughs*
INT: *timid smile* When you played live at Shibuya Kokaido it seems like you had a lot of props.
MIYAVI: If you go on stage you'll get the image that you're standing beneath a large blue sky.
INT: You mean inthe middle of the stage?
MIYAVI: Like a doll being held on stage *laughs*

INT: Let's talk about your album?
MIYAVI: Yes, just ask *laughs* Oh! The new album is called "Miyavi-galyuu-Ryu"
INT: Second album...so the second cd you're releasing.
MIYAVI: Yeah, I want everyone to listen to it *laughs* When we did the vila live, we started to have DVDs of the first movie and the first esse but now that we're doing the second live, it feels kind of lonely without the "first." Either way, this is my second live.
INT: I heard that in the Visual circle, you, Miya-chan, are called a giant (monster)?
MIYAVI: That's crazy! My staff members came up with that.
INT: People thought of you that way *laughs*
MIYAVI: Hahahaha *laughs* the keyword is still the path of the King...This is King's way
INT: Eh! What is that?
MIYAVI: That's why it's an album.
INT: I know that *laughs*
MIYAVI: I don't see why is it hard to understand the whole thing.
INT: You mean your path of music?
MIYAVI: Yes, yes. It's my path of music.
INT: Hm...I don't really get it!
MIYAVI: Actually there are many keywords in this album this time, so I want to put in many words.
INT: Then we'll be waiting for it.
MIYAVI: Try not waiting *laughs* I want you to wait and think, "Ah! It's out. Let's buy it." If you go to the bookstore and there isn't any, it's because it's all sold out, hope that's okay *laughs*

Zdroj:https://atrandum.livejournal.com/tag/interview%20translation:%20miyavi 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat