7. června 2021

2021.03.25 talk event with Kyo and Kaoru at Zepp Nagoya, Meguro Rock-May-KanGIG film screening.

 


Fujieda: today we’re in Sendai!
Takabayashi: what?
Fujieda: ah, we’re in Nagoya!
Fujieda: how is it, the first time in a while in Sendai?
The other three: ??
Fujieda: Ah, Nagoya! Why do I keep saying Sendai!
How’s Nagoya?
Kyo: Uhm, good, ah, I said before I quit McDonalds, right? But today I ate Filet-O-Fish. But the shape is good. Cute. I bought it cause I wanted to see the shape. But when I opened the box it was stuck to the lid, what the, so Nagoya sucks.
After that Kyo talked about Filet-O-Fish and said ‘he wants to see it from different angles’.
Fujieda: So, what was the fish fillet like? There’s …no meat, …right?
Kyo: Yeah, no meat.
Kyo: Try to feel like a Filet-O-Fish.
Fujieda: …ok, I got it.
Kyo: So? Isn’t it good?
Fujieda: Ah, somehow, I get it.
Kyo: it’s better when it’s small. The best burger. Cheeseburger is super rough/uneven. I want to see it from different angles (he showed putting the burger on his left hand and moving it around to be able to see).
He also said 'if there was a t-shirt with Filet-O-Fish I’d buy it’.

“I can’t watch the strange phenomenon on youtube because I’m scared. Have you had any experiences with ghosts?”
Kaoru: That time Tooru was also there, but it was hard to tell right?
Takabayashi: yeah.
Kaoru: it’s better to not watch it if you can’t handle it.
Kaoru: I’ve never seen a ghost. I don’t have 6th sense or anything. Just once, I got this headache after entering my hotel room.
Fujieda: how about you, Kyo?
Kyo: [unfortunately] no.
Fujieda: 6th sense?
Kyo: Nope~
Fujieda: sleep paralysis?
Kyo: Nope~

“Recently it’s often raining when there are events in Nagoya. Is any of the band members followed by rain?”
Kaoru: Band members and managers go everywhere so maybe it’s staff?
Fujieda: It also often rains for Shinkiba.
Takabayashi: it often is raining on concert days. Almost always for sukekiyo.
About the dream they’ve seen recently.
Kyo: Sneakers. Recently I’m into NIKE. I bought a pair recently, but the left and right one had different number of holes. 6 and 8? So the shoelaces were also different length. I was checking out various sneakers so I’ve dreamt about them. A dream about flying sneakers.
Kaoru: I don’t remember. I don’t know. I don’t know if I dream or not.
“What was the toughest costume you’ve had so far?”
Kaoru: If there’s one then definitely one from the past. I wonder which?
Kyo: When my face is covered…
Fujieda: You often have costumes like that.
Kaoru: There are few like that😆
Kyo: The one with cords on my face?
Kaoru: Isn’t it the Utafumi one?
Kyo: Ah, yes. I can’t sing in it. I wanted to use it for concerts, but I couldn’t sing in it so I’ve only worn it once for encore.
Songs when it’s difficult to breathe.
Kyo: Every song is… I don’t pay attention to it, …but maybe Gaika? I kinda sing all the time.
Fujieda: At concerts you’re singing everything, aren’t you.
Kyo: I was thinking 'fans could sing this part at concerts’ but they didn’t… like, they had this face like they were thinking 'you want us to sing? here?’
Kaoru: You should do this (shows moving mic towards the audience)
Kyo: I did, but they reacted with 'here? this part??’
Kyo: It’s okay not to remember the lyrics or sing in the wrong key, it’s all about emotions. They should just sing putting their emotions in…
Kaoru: And there are ones who sing all the time.
Kyo: Yeah, there are.
Fujieda: You notice that?
Kaoru: We do.
Kyo: I think I told you about it before. At Shiga Hall there was this person playing [air] drums in the first row. I was singing a ballad putting all my emotions in it, but with that drumming it was so distracting. It almost broke my heart as a musician.
A song where it’s difficult to breathe.
Kyo: And that one, the one with zombies video.
Takabayashi: You mean DIFFERENT SENSE?
Kyo: Is it DIFFERENT SENSE? That.
About the sweets they liked as children.
Kaoru: Dondonyaki.
Kyo: Fugashi.
Fujieda: They’re really good.
Kyo: Which color?
Fujieda: The red or brownish one, I didn’t eat the almost black, but I liked the strong flavour. I like the brown part and the hard shell.
Kyo: I like the reddish one and not so hard.
Fujieda: So you like the thick ones.
Kyo: Haven’t heard.
About the socks they were wearing.
Kyo lifted the pants’ hem to show them.
Kyo: Pierrot.
He looked back to see.
Kyo: Ah, today there’s no screen in the back? Why? - saying that he turned back to the front.
Kaoru had black ones. And his pants had a leopard print?
(*in other venues there was a backscreen showing the close up of the band members)

Goods/merchandise corner
Both of them didn’t have a special item to recommend.
Fujieda: I’d like to recommend the heat pack, you can also use it to charge your phone! Kyo noticed that as we were talking, I tried and it worked!
Kaoru: So it also works as a power bank?
Fujieda: That’s right! It’s warm when you put it in your pocket when charging. A nice level of warmth.
He passed it to Kyo, who held it for a second and soon handed it back.
Kyo: Which pocket are you supposed to put it in?
Fujieda: The back pocket/on your bum… right?
Kyo: Does your bum get cold?
Fujieda: Not really.
Kaoru: So we have two different power banks?
Fujieda: No, the other one is a power strip. Isn’t it also called an octopus outlet? When you multiply the outlets.
Kaoru: I can use that.
Talk ending the merchandise part.
Fujieda: Especially for people traveling from far away. There’s option to charge your devices.
Kaoru: People don’t need heat packs anymore.
Fujieda: As a heat pack yes, but portable battery is useful. And the travel pouch. Even though it’s highly recommended why isn’t it here? You can open it so smoothly!
Fujieda: Everyone has a commuter pass, right? You can put it in the pass case, wear the hoodie, wipe your sweat with the towel and also with the wristband.
Kyo: So, you wipe the sweat with a wristband even if you have a towel?
Fujieda: You can use both.
Kyo: So use both to wipe sweat like (he bent his arms and gestured wiping left wiping right) that?
Kyo: There are 6 wristbands. Are fans supposed to wear all? 3 on each arm? 6 on one arm? On the leg? And what about the pants?
Fujieda: This fans have to prepare themselves…
Kyo: It’s incomplete. Always trying to fool us.
About the earphones they are using.
Kyo: I can’t remember the brand. Wireless, stand alone ones.
Kaoru: from Anker.
Fujieda: Your headphones are noise cancelling? The ones you use at home?
Kaoru: Yeah. When I use them all noise is gone. I wanted to get used to them trying them before watching Evangelion. That way I knew here they said this.
About Evangelion.
Fujieda: both of you have already seen it, right?
Kyo: I have, I said that before too. But I won’t say anything because there are people who haven’t seen it yet…
Kaoru: People who like Eva should watch it. It’s not a movie everyone will enjoy.
Fujieda: People who haven’t seen it yet should go to the cinema…
Kyo: Not [just any] cinema, it has to be big. Watch it on a big screen. In a big ine that has like 10 screens.
Fujieda: ?? There are small ones at the cinema? …Ah something new?
Kyo: No. On a big one. I want you to watch it on the big screen.
About SOGAI
Kyo: It will be  as usual. But if something happens like with the Filet-O-Fish today it’d be a bummer.
About the Nagoya food they like.
Kyo: ZARAME Donuts. I like the bacon ones but it seems they don’t sell it anymore…
Fujieda: Today as well we had Zarame backstage.
Kyo: They were amazing. Bacon was delicious…
Kyo: I also like unagi (*grilled marinated eel). Unagi… Hitsumabushi…
Kaoru: Unagi… I guess. What was it? The… Mountain (*sweet green tea pasta with cream and fruits). Doesn’t Nagoya have a lot weird food? Like Ankake Spaghetti (*pasta is cooked like yakisoba and served with a sauce and sausage and other stuff).
But he also enjoyed Anbutter toast (*a toast with red bean paste and butter) backstage.
“The last question. What kind of oden do you like?”
Kyo: We’re gonna finish with that? No one’s interested in that?
Fujieda: No, *** wants to know.
Kyo: Is that right? I see… Mochi Kinchaku (*soft rice cake in a tofu pouch). When mochi starts melting.
Fujieda: Before it melted.
Kyo: If it all melted it would be gone.
Kaoru: I guess the egg… I also like Ganmodoki (*tofu fritter).
Kaoru: In Nagoya do they add miso [to oden]? (*Nagoya is famous for its thick red miso sauce)
Takabayashi: Depending on the area they add different things. Like Yuzukosho (*yuzu citrus with chili pepper aka best thing on Earth😆)
Kaoru: Peole add Yuzukosho in some places?? So what, they use kinako in Shizuoka? (*soybean flour, mainly used with sweets so Kaoru is joking here)
When they were about to finish the questions part (*I’m guessing this is from the 1st session?)
Kyo: is it okay to finish like this? Read them all quickly without picking.
Fujieda: Kyo, do you play Fortnite 6?
Kyo: I do.
Fujieda: Kaoru, are you okay with blood tests and injections?
Kaoru: I’m fine.
Fujieda: Kyo, what made you happy recently?
Kyo: eh, uhm, uhmm
Fujieda gestured him to hurry up 😆
Kyo 😂
Kyo: no, nothing 😆
Fujieda: Kaoru, do you have a place for hanami you like?
Kaoruv I don’t
Fujieda: Kyo, do you prefer mild curry or spicy curry?
Kyo: Both.
Fujieda: Kaoru, any hair styles you want to try
Kaoru: Nope.
Last comments. (*back to とあ’s tweets)
Kyo: I don’t have one, so please (giving scene to Kaoru).
Kaoru: What should I say? Ah, for the last comment. We can move forward one step at the time, I think we can do something interesting, so I’m looking forward to that.
He said something like this and fans clapped. Kyo also clapped.
Kyo left the stage quickly, but Kaoru waved to us [before leaving].

Zdroj:https://kyotakumrau.tumblr.com/

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat