12. dubna 2023

Translation: the GazettE Aoi at Radio Buzz Rock 30.07.2012

 


the GazettE Aoi at Radio Buzz Rock 30.07.2012
BuzzGaze Aoi's "Suttoko Dokkoi"


Aoi: Yup, delivering to you from FM Osaka's studio, the BuzzGaze Aoi's "Suttoko Dokkoi". This corner is a continuation of the talk we had in twitter last year. It seems that it will be Buzz Rock semi regular corner. Starting from last year's September, we did it once, and after 10 months of absence, I'm coming back! This time is also, getting close to the Osaka performance once again, as always I was attacked on twitter, he asked me to come. So I came here. Right, Shota?
Shota (Shota Shimono, Buzz Rock DJ): Night, Buzz Rock!
Aoi: Night, Buzz Rock!
Shota: Star, nice to see you! 
Aoi: *laughs*
Shota: Welcome home.
Aoi: Yes, I'm back! I'm back. 
Shota: After a long period of absence, from twitter I have intensely asked to bring you to this Buzz Rock..
Aoi: Right, really.. 
Shota: Dragging you here, it's not something unpleasant right?
Aoi: That's right, but this is.. unfair, isn't? 
Shota: Making a value of your summer?
Aoi: Ah, that would be nice!
Shota: I was thinking of sending you kamo mails (summer greeting cards containing a lottery ticket)!
Aoi & Shota: *laughs*
Shota: It's something you remember in summer. For this time it's BuzzGaze Aoi's "Suttoko Dokkoi", we have done an independent research to firmly decide this corner's name.
Aoi: I see.
Shota: Well, we have started summer holiday as well, talking about what we researched. the contents is completely the same as last year. 
Aoi: *laughs*
Shota: Investigating ourselves, just like finding the balance of human emotions.
Aoi: yes yes yes.
Shota: Like, [Star, please answer this question!] or your impressions about the lives. Anything is okay, but for the first part, we were allowed to use "Independent Research" as the title. 
Aoi: I see.
Shota: And the presents this time! You have brought really good ones, thank you very much.
Aoi: Nono, it's nothing.
Shota: London Olympics has started!
Aoi: Yes! *laughs*
Shota: Well just like the Olympics, we have the three presents: gold, silver, and bronze. Star will select it from among the mails!
Aoi: Yup.
Shota: First is, the bronze medal! The third place prize, it will be the Star's guitar pick set!
Aoi: How wonderful!
Shota: Yes, please send the bonus tip to me now.
Aoi: *laughs*
Shota: Doing it just like the star. *laughs*
Aoi: Really?
Shota: Well, first of all, what kind of picks are they?
Aoi: This is, well.. Now the GazettE is on the 10th year..
Shota: Congratulations!
Aoi: Thank you. The picks are from the anniversary edition, the thickness is different. 
Shota: Yes. And they have the kanji of Aoi and 10th perfectly printed on them too.
Aoi: Yes yes.
Shota: First there will be 6 of them, the Star will announce them merrily.
Aoi: Ah, so it's like that? I see!
Shota: We'll start, okay? The bronze medal will be the Star guitar pick set!
Aoi: Yes!
Shota: Next, the silver medal!
Aoi: Um!
Shota: We'll announce it. It will be the GazettE's newest pamphlet!
Aoi: Oh wow!
Shota: It's the pamphlet from fanclub-only tour this time. right?
Aoi: In the inside there will be a collection of the GazettE's beautiful buttocks. 
Shota: And after this we'll ask Star to come back and do this "Suttoko Dokkoi" for an endless cycle. 
Aoi: I see!
Shota: It's coming, you know.
Aoi: Yup, this is the first part, right.
Shota: That was the silver medal. Then, the gold medal is this! 
Aoi: Yup. It's coming!
Shota: It's coming out in a bang! The drum head signed by all members of the GazettE!
Aoi: Oh, this is splendid!
Shota: This is amazing, Buzz Rock has received it once again. This is also the one leader (Kai) has been playing, right?
Aoi: Yes it is!
Shota: It's completely used in the tour this time?
Aoi: That's right! Moreover, it's been used up until the 1st day of Osaka performance.
Shota: The drum head played at the 1st day! And it's signed too. We received it on purpose from the Star!
Aoi: *laughs*
Shota: Yes, this is the gold medal and we will give each and every one of them to you. Which one will the Star choose?
Aoi: Um.
Shota: Well then, I'd like to go with it. We have received a great number of mails! Is it okay?
Aoi: Yes.
Shota: From Radio name Miya-san. an 18-year old girl. [This time, it's the first time I'm sending a mail to the guest Aoi-san, but by the way what is "Suttoko Dokkoi?"]
Aoi: "Suttoko Dokkoi" is well, it's a saying right?
Shota: Could it be words from Aoi's generation? *laughs*
Aoi: It's not particularly rude words, though..
Shota: [I'm looking forward to the album next month.] She said that.
Aoi: Yes.
Shota: Well I've looked up about "Suttoko Dokkoi", and I found various things. 
Aoi: Yes yes yes.
Shota: From there I've understood the meaning of the two words. "Suttoko" means "naked". It's close to "suppadaka” (meaning "stark naked"). And "dokkoi" is like "doko e?" (meaning "where are you going?") Then the meaning would be like, "Where are you going, looking naked like that? Are you stupd?" Something like that.
Aoi: Ah, yes yes.
Shota: From the words, "Suttoko Dokkoi" is words from Edo Era. 
Aoi: Yes yes.
Shota: The meaning would be to say "He or she is someone stupid", 
Aoi: Yes, it's like that.
Shota: It's related to the dialect, right.
Aoi: Yes yes.
Shota: Everyone, it's something in the history, you know.
Aoi: Um.
Shota: Please listen to DIVISION properly, okay?
Aoi: *laughs*
Shota: Please. We've cleared this out now, you must have been confused about the meaning of "Suttoko Dokkoi", I apologize. With that, let's continue to the next one.
Aoi: Yes.
Shota: It's about lives impressions. From Takasugi City, Reika-san. [The thing that made me happy was after one year, the GazettE has done a live again at Osaka!]
Aoi: Um.
Shota: [I was really happy and satisfied.] Aoi-san, how was Osaka this time? 
Aoi: It was fun, but we played in a new live house.
Shota: Zepp Nanba.
Aoi: Yes. It was quite a handful. It was hard creating the sounds and acoustics.
Shota: You have to do it over and over again.
Aoi: That's right. The first day was tough. But it was a fun live.
Shota: And because you're still continuing with the tour, we can't say much about the details. But the lighting as usual was really cool.
Aoi: That's right. All of us have been working hard in all matters.
Shota: It was a festival of merrymaking. 
Aoi: Yes.
Shota: Ruki even said, [Really, even though they said that an angel festival has taken place in Zepp Nanba, it's not just in the past]
Aoi: That's right.
Shota: That was the best. Everyone in Tokyo, please look forward to it! From Matsubara City, Yuki-san. [I went to Zepp Nanba, but I screamed too much in one song, my jaw was disconnected.]
Aoi: Oh.
Shota: [From then, I couldn't even call Aoi and I regretted it. Also, my bra and sandals also got broken.]
Aoi: *snorts*
Shota: *laughs* Ah, she lost the bra? [But, in the end, I got Aoi-san's straw!]
Aoi: Oooh...
Shota: [I am so happy that I store the straw in ziplock
Aoi & Shota: *laughs*
Shota: [I'll use it as a good luck charm!]
Aoi: Thank you very much.
Shota: Yes, and after your jaw is healed, please kiss the straw, okay?
Aoi: *laughs*
Shota: Ah, I've read a lot, I think this is going well. But Star, would you please raise your hand if you want to sort them out, who deserve a gold, silver, or bronze, okay?
Aoi: Aah, I get it!
Shota: This person is.. Okano-san, having sent it from Kyoto City. [The live this time is pretty burning. I was okay for two consecutive days, but I have something I want to say to Aoi-san.]
Aoi: Ah, what is it, I'm scared.
Shota: [Aoi-san has said many times that he likes boobs, but please stop splashing water to my friend's boobs.]
Aoi: This, you know. Can't help it.
Shota: *laughs* [My friend said her boobs and stomach were really splashed! I'm looking forward to the album. Thank you for your hard work!]
Aoi: How to say it, saying [Thank you for your hard work] to me after that gives a strange atmosphere! 
Shota: *laughs*
Aoi: Please stop it. Don't talk about it.
Shota: This time you jump around splashing water, right.
Aoi: That's right. Went barefoot and insane.
Shota: You splashed it on Ruki's back too but there's not much reaction. *laughs*
Aoi: He said, [You, all of a sudden!] that guy, he's just like that.
Shota: The audience noticed, you know. Be careful with your feet. 
Aoi: Hehe.
Shota: From Kyoto, Momiji-san. [The thing that made me happy recently was at Marui..] It was a shopping mall, [I was called out to receive a flower arrangement] *laughs*
Aoi: Uoooo, isn't that amazing!
Shota: [Somehow I noticed that the shop attendant was fidgety, I wonder why, I thought could it be because the credit card limit was over, or was he/she afraid of the manager, I was getting impatient but I can't turn it back. Just when finally I thought I should get out of the store, all of a sudden all the shop attendants clapped their hands.]
Aoi & Shota: *laughs*
Aoi: That would be embarrasing.
Shota: [Congratulations, dear guest! The photo was like the photo of a criminal execution. I was surprised, but bit by bit I felt touched.]
Aoi: It was unexpected, right.
Shota: A 31-year old female. This is getting interesting. 
Aoi: That was a great thing.
Shota: From Higashi Otagawa(?) district, Neko nyan, a 16 year-old girl. [Aoi-san, welcome home!]
Aoi: Ah, yes I'm back. 
Shota: Look, everyone is feeling the same. It's not just us here.
Aoi: Right, thank you very much.
Shota: [Please listen to my scary story.
Aoi: Okay.
Shota: Because it's summer, right. Would you please lower the BGM? Because it's summer. [I was about to go to toilet, but when I came in, what was in there?! My dad was already there. With the lamp still turned off, he seemed to be using the toilet. It was midnight, it was really scary.] *laughs*
Aoi: *laughs* Old man, what year is it?
Shota: The scary atmosphere really came out, in the toilet with the lamp turned off, there was... Moreover, it wasn't locked. 
Aoi: Yes.
Shota: This is scary. 
Aoi: It is scary, right. 
Shota: And it is a 16 year-old girl. 
Aoi: Whether it was Western-style or Japanese-styled, I think I got the picture.
Shota: Ah, regarding the atmosphere?
Aoi: No, the memories. When my dad was in the middle of using it, and I opened the door.
Shota: Was it during your teen years?
Aoi: Um, when I was around middle school age. 
Shota: Middle school student..
Aoi: Ours was Japanese-styled though. 
Shota: I see. 
Aoi: The feeling was pretty much like it was the end. 
Shota: *laughs*
Aoi: The look on my father when he turned around...
Shota: *laughs* It was miserable, wasn't it? The look on his face must have been like, "I can't go back return like the dad I used to be."
Aoi: Right? Somehow he looks like he was really sad. *laughs*
Shota: There might be no way of taking the heavy feelings back. 
Aoi: Hmm, that's right. 
Shota: it's a good story. Now it's the "School Series". From Oita Prefecture, Saaya-san. [For me everyday is the GazettE. The other day, in the light musical art club managed by the vice president (of the school), I hung Aoi-san, Uruha-san, and Reita-san's ESP posters. For some reason, the outcome is, all the club members, before the club activities start and after it end, everytime they will face the posters and sing together.]
Aoi & Shota: *laughs*
Shota: [We have been really well-known among the young teachers because of this scene. In the next school festival, we will also play the GazettE's song.]
Aoi: Oooo... I am grateful.
Shota: Just like singing to a national flag, facing the posters and singing together. I wonder which song they are singing.
Aoi: Right? It's amazing. 
Shota: Doesn't it feel like an accomplishing year everytime?
Aoi: *laughs*
Shota: They even face the posters.. They must be having big and round eyes while doing it. From Tokyo, Setagaya ward, a 16 year-old young boy. 
Aoi: Yes. 
Shota: I will rival the GazettE, It was his radio name.
Aoi: I see. 
Shota: [Good evening, Aoi-san.]
Aoi: Good evening.
Shota: [I am a second-year high school male student. I got to know the GazettE five years ago, and I always listen to the GazettE. Then, inside of me the GazettE has been somewhat a goal. I have decided that I will quit high school and get out to the world with my one guitar.]
Aoi: ooh!
Shota: [I have caused trouble for my parents and friends. But as I thought, the desire to make it happen is strangling me to death. To be the best guitarist, to make the best visual-kei band, and to show it until someday, the day when I have a chance to meet the GazettE will come. I want to give it my best. Please say a few words for me! I will be real happy to hear your encouraging message.]
Aoi: But you know, I am really happy to hear something like this. I will be really happy if one day we are able to meet. I experienced the same when I was young so if I heard something like this at that time, I think I would feel like crying. 
Shota: 16 year old, before Star also decided to focus on guitar at such age. 
Aoi: That's right. I know the feeling.
Shota: You have all the possibilities kept in you, right?
Aoi: The year when I had quit high school was around the same age, 16 year old. So it is completely the same feeling. 
Shota: At that time, what kind of feelings did you have? As I thought, like "I will make this work!" or.. I think there were various hopes.
Aoi: Yes, like "I will do my best!"
Shota: You will do your best? Then, please say something so this boy can try his best too.
Aoi: Well, really. There is nothing you can do other than trying your best. 
Shota: Because you will not be alone in this, you just have to do it.
Aoi: Right. There's no other way than to go forward.
Shota: He requested "Miseinen" to be played. Yes, the Star has read and answered your message properly. From Fukushima Prefecture, Maria Stein(?)-san. 
Aoi: yes.
Shota: [There is a song that has pierced my heart deeply when I listened to it. It is "Saraba".]
Aoi: Hmm.
Shota: [In the "Saraba" that I heard before the earthquake disaster and after the disaster, I could feel the different "Saraba" (meaning farewell) in the beginning, the tone, and even in Ruki's singing voice. No matter how many times I have listened to it, I will shed tears why listening to it. I felt like the true reality has come running into myself who had been living in peace up until now.]
Aoi: Hmm.
Shota: [I wanted to convey those feelings to the Star.]
Aoi: I understand. Thank you very much.
Shota: People can perceive songs in different ways, right?
Aoi: That's right. 
Shota: For example being encouraged by the song.. Look at Aoi's way of life, and there will be people who would be inspired to do the same.
Aoi: *laughs* Yes yes yes.
Shota: Such chance is what this "Suttoko Dokkoi" aims for!
Aoi: Right! This is such a good corner, isn't itt?
Shota: Right? What was all that messing around and those talks about boobs?!
Aoi: *laughs*
Shota: Well, next a lot of questions have come, we will go through them without a hitch!
Aoi: Yep.
Shota: Sakura-san from Fukushima Prefecture. [Aoi-san, when you look at women, where do your eyes will look first? Please answer other than boobs.] Has the whole world found out about this? *laughs*
Aoi: *laughs*
Shota: [By the way, I like the place where blood vessels show on men's arms. The blood vessels showed on Aoi-san's arms in the magazine photos are also amazing, so I always look at them closely. Just like in the magazines, Star, where do you look at?]
Aoi: Yes yes yes. for me, I think it's the haircut, or eyes? I wonder if it's the eyes for me? 
Shota: Right?
Aoi: Ah but, I will look at everything!
Shota: *laughs* Eh, where exactly? 
Aoi: *laughs* I will look at whatever is there.
Shota: You will look at them closely? It will be like that, eh? From Kyogo Prefecture, radio name is Yoshida Isei-san. [Aoi-san, I have a question.]
Aoi: Yes.
Shota: [I have started a new life since three months ago. The truth is, the girl I'm living with is now going to put on a nose ring.]
Aoi: *snorts*
Shota: [She is a real beauty, now after three months living together, she said that she's putting on a nose ring. Please tell me how to convey my feelings to her.]
Aoi: Ah, but well.. That is just because she wants to be acknowledged, right?
Shota: So things like, "I think it will suit you" can be a proof (of his feelings). 
Aoi: That's right. I would want him to say it.
Shota: Ah. If you were the girl?
Aoi: Yes. Like, it would be okay if I just laugh like "fu~" I would want him to say it.
Shota: Star, it's like expressing yourself without words.
Aoi: Um. If you say like that..
Shota: Then they will laugh and maybe deepen the bonds.
Aoi: Yes yes. It will be like, "eh really?" I think it will deepen their bonds. 
Shota: So Star is telling you to say it by all means. Let's go with it.
Aoi: Meaning, it will be a waste not to say it. *laughs*
Shota: *laughs* Is that so? Well, this one came from Akita Prefecture. Radio name Hasuya. [Star, around this time I really want to fly far away. Honestly, I love Peterpan, I believe one day I will be able to fly, and I always practice.]
Aoi: I see.
Shota: [I tried to jump several times from the stairs. Star, have you ever jumped and flown before?]
Aoi: *sighs* .... *laughs*
Shota: By the way, this person is 22 years old.
Aoi: *laughs* Didn't you just say too much? 
Shota: *laughs* So what is your thought on this?
Aoi: Umm..
Shota: What do you think?
Aoi: Well, but this isn't something an adult can do right?  To behave like this (trying to jump and fly off the stairs).
Shota: Ah, behaving like this?
Aoi: That's right. But judging from the age, whether I have done it or have come across the chance to do it, I just can't get the heart of the matter.
Shota: Ah, it's the same as expressing yourself without words. 
Aoi: That's right. Even if I am able to leap, it will only be for survival.
Shota: It doesn't exist even in the Star's place. 
Aoi: I can't fly. I really can't fly.
Shota: You can jump during lives, right? At lives. From Kyoto, radio name, Namahamu-san. 
Aoi: Yes.
Shota: [Star, will it be okay if I come to your live wearing the school swimsuit?]
Aoi: uh-huh. 
Shota: *laughs*
Aoi: No, I think there will be no problem, but I wonder if it is okay. 
Shota: This person is 19 years old, wearing her school swimsuit. If you say you'd like it, I think she will really do.
Aoi: Well, my eyes may be glittering, but it's not my hobby or anything. Well, if it's swimsuit I think whatever will be fine. 
Shota: I haven't been able to read this one, but before there was also a mail asking whether you like school swimsuit or bikini.
Aoi: That.. obviously it's bikini, right? 
Shota: Ah, that is because you're an adult. 
Aoi: I'm an adult. 
Shota: So you can never make it to Neverland, right?
Aoi: That's right. *laughs*
Shota: *laughs* From Kyodango City, Urupponpon-san. A 15 year-old girl. [I'm in first year of high school and am looking for a part time job. I'm going into my second year. I did it somehow in my summer holiday. Aoi-san, have you had experience not finding part time jobs?
Aoi: I have never failed, you know.
Shota: Completely?
Aoi: Wherever I go, I will always come across one.
Shota: Then, will you give some tips to Urupponpon?
Aoi: Well, maybe I just looked like a good boy. 
Shota: At that time?
Aoi: Un? Ah yes, at that time. I was a really good young man. 
Shota: Did you also have pink and magenta on your head?
Aoi: If I had I would probably be disliked, but at that time I could even greet properly. 
Shota: Will it be a great appeal if you can use words well?
Aoi: Ha? I think maybe that's right. I don't know though. 
Shota: But as expected you face them with your words, right?
Aoi: That's right. I never failed.
Shota: What was the longest part time job you had?
Aoi: After I came to Tokyo, i worked in convenience stores. In convenience stores you have to be really polite. 
Shota: Even today I think he (Aoi) is polite, even to the way he excuses himself to the toilet! *laughs* So being polite and assertive are your strong points.
Aoi: I'm really good in it. Because there are real bitches out there.
Shota: *laughs* 
Aoi: Hehehee...
Shota: Because that's your work.
Aoi: Yes.
Shota: I see. This one comes from a Mexican. Star, you're good in English, right? Because I will read it all in English. 
Aoi: Nono, but I can't talk in English. 
Shota: [Hi Aoi, how are you?]
Aoi: Yes.
Shota: [How are you?]
Aoi: Yes? *laughs*
Shota: [I'm looking forward to DIVISION release. And also for the V-Anime Rock(?) I hope you can make concerts in Los Angeles.] That's all.
Aoi: Hmmm. Well, won't it be good if you try to come to Japan? 
Shota: Like that? It's a 18-year old girl. 
Aoi: That's what she means right? I guess.
Shota: That's right. She wants you to do a live in Los Angeles.
Aoi: She was telling me to come, right? Well, will you come (to Japan) then.
Shota: Uwah, isn't it good? It sounds cool just now. Will you come then. A 18-year old girl. Next, Laura-san. [Hello, Aoi-san.]
Aoi: Hello.
Shota: [I have two questions.] I will translate it from English. It's a question. To say it briefly, [In my mind, Aoi-san looks a really romantic person. But I want you to tell me, if you find a women you want to marry, where, when, and how will you marry her?]
Aoi: For me, the sea is holy. 
Shota: Absolutely? The tranquility?
Aoi: That's right. The tranquility is good. In whichever state, tranquility is good. 
Shota: Then when? In the morning or at night?
Aoi: At night would be nice. 
Shota & Aoi: *imitates the sound of waves*
Aoi: it will absolutely be nice.
Shota: In spring, summer, autumn, or winter? 
Aoi: Around summer, I guess.
Shota: Uoooo, that's good!
Aoi: Isn't it a good time? 
Shota: That's a good time.
Aoi: A good time. 
Shota: Just before the planet Mars rises. Just a little bit before. 
Aoi: Yes yes yes. I want to tell her at that time, my proposal. Well, that woman now doesn't exist though. *laughs*
Shota: If she does, I'm sure she will be beautiful. Well, with this, I think you are completely a  romantic person. 
Aoi: Yes yes.
Shota: Well, we really received a lot, messages and questions, we have read them. From among those, please decide the gold, silver, and bronze, Star!
Aoi: Yes yes yes.
Shota: Well then, the long awaited bronze medal, the Star's guitar pick set, is it okay if I announce it?
Aoi: Yes. Well then, it will the implication of "Suttoko Dokkoi"
Shota: Ho!
Aoi: This person...
Shota: is the third-place winner?
Aoi: Shall we go with this? 
Shota: Ee, for the bronze medal, guitar pick set, the question was: [By the way, what is "Suttoko Dokkoi"?] She sent the question to us. Miya-chan from Toyonaka City, congratulations!
Aoi: Congratulations! Because with this question, we have come to understand this corner's name. 
Shota: Amazing! It's great to have a question like that.
Aoi: Yes.
Shota: So, the next one. This time it's the pamphlet from  fanclub-only live tour. After this, the Star will sign it!
Aoi: Yes.
Shota: The medal is for this person.
Aoi: Hmmmm... then this one!
Shota: Yes, it's here! The scary story [I was about to go to toilet, but when I came in, what was in there?! My dad was already there.] In the past, Star also has such experience. 
Aoi: *laughs*
Shota: From Hogashi Otagawa District, Neko nyan, congratulations!
Aoi: Congratulations!
Shota: This was good, right.
Aoi: Yes yes.
Shota: We now understand Aoi's father's feeling at that time, that weakening misery. *laughs*
Aoi: *laughs*
Shota: Well then, aren't you getting impatient now? The drum head signed by all the GazettE members and used by Kai in Zepp Nanba's first day, the gold medal!
Aoi: Yes yes. Well, well. There's noone but this one, right?
Shota: The gold medal, this one!
Aoi: Yeees.
Shota: [The thing that made me happy recently was at Marui, I was called out to receive a flower arrangement..] You, somehow also get the gold medal! Momiji-san from Kyoto, congratulations!
Aoi: Yeiyei! Amazing.
Shota: As I thought, she was embarrassed. 
Aoi: If it's about luck, she must be a lucky one.
Shota: The crack has been opened! We will give those for the three people, so please look forward till they come! 
Aoi: Yes.
Shota: Well then, I will explain this in between. Star, the "Suttoko Dokkoi - Independent Research" how was it?
Aoi: I think this is a good corner. 
Shota: Thank you very much.
Aoi: It makes us laugh and learn, it is a good corner. There were also boobs. 
Shota: There were boobs, and you were completely changing.
Aoi: *laughs* For real...
Shota: Then, there was also someone who has a goal. 
Aoi: That's right.
Shota: Also people who are looking forward to the lives. Well, really after one year, "Suttoko Dokkoi" delivered by the Star, how is it?
Aoi: I want to do it again.
Shota: Thank you.
Aoi: But, this one should be around twice a year, right? 
Shota: Everyone will be waiting, and then..
Aoi: Yes yes, let out a lot of laughing materials, and let's laugh together. It will be the fraction of summer. 
Shota: Thank you very much.
Aoi: You will like it if I talk.
Shota: *laughs* It will be like "fu~"
Aoi: That's right, really.
Shota: We'll have fireworks at the end. 
Aoi: Hmmmm.
Shota: I want to give something like that (for the listeners).
Aoi: Right?
Shota: Please treat me kindly at that time. I will try my best. At last, please give a message as a gratitude for everyone who are looking forward to DIVISION. 
Aoi: Last time we didn't do a lot in osaka, but We will release the album called DIVISION piercingly, and we will have a lot of lives in Kansai Prefecture and Osaka too, I want everyone to go excitedly. 
Shota: The exciting, triggering explosive. Going to be released next month in August 29, from the GazettE's latest work, DIVISION. In this timing, it is the first time this got played in a radio. Ours will be the first on air, thank you very much!
Aoi: Nono, it's nothing.
Shota: This is the best!
Aoi: There is nothing to be admired.
Shota: No, if there is something to be admired, we received gold, silver, and bronze medal. The Star has come here tonight, did the corner, moreover we can play the song. It will be too absurd. 
Aoi: Really, now, just take it!
Shota: I'm sorry, because of this please all come wearing swimsuit. 
Aoi: *laughs* That's right..
Shota: Please, all. Well then, this one song! Only one kanji. the Star, this Aoi has even said on his twitter, can you read it? Well, please introduce the song then!
Aoi: Yes, this from the GazettE's new album that will be released in August 29, DIVISION. "Ibitsu". Please listen to it. Buzz Rock semi regular corner, BuzzGaze Aoi's "Suttoko Dokkoi". That was Aoi from the GazettE and..
Shota: Shimono Shota. One, two..
Aoi & Shota: Bye Buzz Rock!

Zdroj.https://ruki-candy.livejournal.com/57893.html

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat