8. prosince 2022

TRANSLATION: AOI AND URUHA ON NEC POWER COUNTDOWN JAPAN HOT 30 [11.07.2009]

 


DJ: Welcome to the Bucky’s Room! Well, delivering this from Maihama Ikspiari Shuttle Front 2nd floor, Studio Ikspiari. So, today’s guests! Ee.. when you two came to this studio, everyone in the front were completely “Gaa..!” Everyone’s really excited. Even among them there is someone who is about to cry. The feeling is to such extent. So I shall introduce today’s guests! These two from the GazettE has come!
U (Uruha): Ee.. I’m Uruha from the GazettE.
A (Aoi): Eetoo.. I’m Aoi.
DJ: Yes. So Aoi-san and Uruha-san, please treat us favorably.
A & U: Please treat us favorably.
DJ: You have come to the studio today. What do you mean by “Eetoo.. Aoi” (before)?
U: *laughs*
A: Nono, the truth is.. well, I was about to say, “I’m in charge of Bay Area.” But it was a bit..
DJ: Ah!
A: The timing was..
U: *laughs*
A: I missed it (the timing).
DJ: Ah! Thank you.
A: I’m sorry for that.
DJ: Thank you for telling us the reason. Well as the GazettE this is the 4th time you come here..
A: That’s right.
DJ: There’s just one more thing. I want to apologize for something. When you came here last time, it was right at my birthday.
A: That’s right..
DJ: I received a lovely teddy bear and plastic model as my birthday present! Really thank you for that.
A: Nonono, don’t mention it. I’m happy you liked it.
DJ: I will adorn and take a great care of them.
A: *laughs*
DJ: Everyone of the listeners as well, they said, “Even DJ Bucky the old man was really happy, just like a kid.” I received messages like that. Really thank you.
A: Nonono.
DJ: I’m really thankful. Well then, today we welcome Aoi-san and Uruha-san from the GazettE. You can check their broadcast by PC in real time. I’d like everyone to see it from the PC. Well then! Talking about the GazettE, at last! At last the long-awaited album will be released.
A: Yes.
DJ: It’s after two years, isn’t it?
A: That’s right.
DJ: It took some time, right?
A: Hmmm.. But we worked on it with all our might. Well, it’s somewhat like, “Please excuse us for this..” *laughs*
U: *laughs
DJ: No, it’s not like that. Well, well today I would like to talk about your dreams in between those two years, then about this album, and of course even though there are also the GazettE's members who can’t come today, I’d like to talk about various things..
A: That’s right.
U: We’ll try our best.
DJ: Please treat us favorably.
A: Yes.
U: *laughs*
DJ: Well then, from the GazettE new album which will be released on July 15th, please introduce one song.
U: Then please listen to this, from the GazettE.. (cut, I guess Uruha made a mistake here.)
...
DJ: The song we just played was from today’s guest - the GazettE’s new album DIM, which will be released on July 15th. Just now Uruha-san, would you please introduce the song again?
U: Yes.
DJ: Once again, shall we finish this steadily? The song we just played was from DIM, the song title is..
U: Eeto, The Invisible Wall.
DJ: Thank you very much!
U: Yep!
DJ: *laughs* Are you satisfied this time?
U: Today is a bit..
DJ: Today is a bit..
U: It’s a bit different. *laughs*
DJ: *laughs* It’s a bit different. Just now, during the song introduction you were somewhat like, “Daaamn~”
U: Yes. Ehehehe..
DJ: Like, “I couldn’t say it well! Bucky just suddenly bring it up!” *laughs*
U: Nonono. *laughs* Well, that’s so. Putting it in my mouth..
DJ: Certainly, The Invisible Wall is hard to pronounce, isn’t it?
U: It IS hard to pronounce, isn’t it? This one.
DJ: By the way, well the album this time is called DIM. DIM itself is, first of all, from the title it’s quite amazing.
A: Yes, yes.
DJ: Well, it has various meanings, such as to become blurred or to not have ambition, it goes around these meanings. As expected, in the album this time is there anything which led you to this concept?
A: Hmmmmm. What is it? That is something we have entrusted to Ruki-san. Well, if we’re asked about that, we’ll be a bit troubled. There is definitely something happening, though..
U: But well, from the time when we were going to make this album itself..
A: *laughs* Yes.
U: Something like bright direction or dark.. how to say it? Uh, atmosphere? If we talk about it, we don’t want to go to such extremes.
A: That’s right.
U: But somehow we want to have a title which can bring you to a dark world. We had this kind of casual talk.
A: Hmm.
DJ: But somehow in myself I had this image of the GazettE world, of course it can’t be fixated to that alone.. But merely dark, stained, or crumbling, those kinds of images are present to a great extent.
A: Yes, yes, yes.
U: That’s right. We don’t control it much though, but I think there are (song) titles which symbolize it. In whichever song..
DJ: In whichever song you wish..
U: Yes, we try to keep that in mind.
DJ: Well, because we troubled you and invited both of you the guitarists here, I’d like to think about your guitar battle, or should I say guitar play.
A & U: Yes, yes.
DJ: The song we played in the beginning, about the song titled The Invisible Wall. When I heard it I thought, “Ah, this is in itself a difficult song, isn’t it?” for the guitars too.
A: Hmmm.
DJ: How is it in reality?
A: Well, but at this step this is pretty easy for us.
DJ: Here it comes!
A: Un..
DJ: It’s pretty easy! *laughs*
U: That is..
A: Well as I thought for this radio I’d say it’s mostly this part *taps his left lower arm*
U: Eheheh..
A: A bit, eh?
DJ: Now Aoi-san is tapping his arm. It’s this arm.
A & U: *laughs*
DJ: As I thought it’s superb.
A: Hm, but if I make mistakes at lives, please forgive me.
U: *laughs*
DJ: *laughs* Even though you just said things like that. Well, that was according to Aoi-san. What about you Uruha-san?
U: Well, the feeling is more like it’s worth doing.
DJ: Worth doing..
U: Un.
DJ: Well, I just happened to hear it. Of course Aoi-san and Uruha-san who have come here, both of you play the guitars, right?
A: Yes.
DJ: Depending to the song, (determining) which one is the leader, you have that kind of situation, don’t you?
A: Yes, we do.
DJ: Then when you are finishing the song, which one is going to be the leader, do both of you talk about it with each other?
A: We don’t, right?
U: But well, as expected it goes case by case. It’s somewhat according to the atmosphere.. How to say it? It kind of goes by the flow..
DJ: You can do that naturally? It’s not like particulary you say, “Let me do it!” but rather spontaneously.
U: It’s like.. if each of us has (a phrase) coming out, we just let it out freely.
DJ: Un. You just let the phrase out freely. But depending to the song, what makes you go, “I want to do it!”?
U: Well it’s.. just.. We’ll do it over and over again, and of course if there are phrases which fit, we’ll choose it from there. It flows like that now.
DJ: Aah, then particularly it’s chosen among those or the other..
U: That’s right.
DJ: Like when you look at the notes, “Ah it’s him (this time).”
A: That’s right.
U: Well, there are some things we decide together, but there are also times when we ask all members about what should be done. Well, there are various ways.
DJ: So until now you haven’t fought with each other about it. Were there things you can just hand over to the other or things you can’t?
U: *laughs* Ah, there were in the older days.
A: In the older days..
DJ: So back then, there were.
U: *laughs* We'd go like, “I really want to do this!” and “Ah, I want to do it too.”
A: There were times like that, right?
U: *laughs*
A: But to say that we can’t hand it over to the other.. It really wasn’t like that.
U: It’s like, well then today for the time being we’d just bring it home and then when we talked about it again the next day we’d be like, “Hmm..”
DJ: But were there times like, for example when you tried to listen to the phrases and you thought, “How is it, isn’t my sound cooler?” or “Mine, I’ve even tried to broaden it like this.” Are there times like that?
U: It’s just like, eventually even if we compare it, it couldn’t be compared.
DJ: I see, I see.
U: Then we will ask each other what to do with the weakness so that we can take it here.
DJ: Ah, what a humble player, even to me it really sounds like a professional comrade. I’m really interested in this. We also got various messages from everyone, so now I’d like to introduce some. Eh, for example this one. Radio name is Natsu-san, she wrote and sent this message:
[I’m really looking forward to the album and the lives! This is sudden, but according to both of you, among the members who is the most, “That guy is the man”? If it’s okay please tell us who is that person.]
That was the message from Natsu-san.
A: “That guy is the man”?
U: Aaah..
DJ: Yes, like “That guy is the man, right?” or “Among the GazettE, he is the man!”
A: Aaah, you mean “manly”?
DJ: Yes, manly.
A: Isn’t it me?
U: HEEEE?! *laughs*
DJ: Eh? Somehow Aoi-san is amazing. Before he even tapped his lower arm like this..
A: *laughs* Yes, as I thought this is ..
DJ: The arm and the man.
A: Well, but as I thought, isn’t it me?
DJ: I see, Aoi-san has answered like that, but..
U: No, well since he already said that, I’ll also say that it’s Aoi-san.
DJ: Nonono, are you following him?
U: *laughs* No, I’m not. It was like, unconditionally.
DJ: Well, it appears as if these two people’s characters have just appeared. Well, after this from the GazettE’s new album, DIM, there is one more song. I think everyone know this song well. Would you please introduce the song?
A: Yes, well then please listen to this. LEECH from the GazettE.

DJ: The song we just played had been selected from the GazettE’s new album DIM and had been a big-hit single, LEECH. Well, with that being said, today’s program theme is “The Desire for 2009”. We have received various messages from everyone, and now because you two from the GazettE have come, I’d like to hear about things like the GazettE’s desire, or well, both of your desires too. Well now, you are continuing recording..
A: That’s right.
DJ: You must have been doing it with all your might, then there’s the Live, rehearsal, and practice. There must be various things. I think now is considerably the situation when you can’t move.
A: Um. Yes, yes.
DJ: But what is your rising desire for now, for the moment?
A: Well, I wonder what it is.. We had been working until yesterday, hadn’t we, as expected. That’s why in my heart just for one round I really want someone to let me be reckless.
DJ: Aaah, you want to be made reckless.
A: It’s like, please make me reckless.
DJ: So you’re the fellow who wants to be made reckless, eh?
A: That’s right.
DJ: But..  Reckless can mean various things. What do you mean by reckless?
A: But look, there are various kinds (of meanings), as expected. But well, like I want them to bring me to a place to eat, or I want them to let me drink recklessly. *laughs*
U: Hahahahaha.
DJ: Yes, yes.
A: Well, just like that is okay. Somehow I really want to be reckless.
DJ: It’s like, to forget about tomorrow..
A: That’s right.
DJ: Somehow like, doing what you want as much as you want to.
A: Well, to the extent that I don't care about what I do.
DJ: Like the situation when you won’t even be afraid of tomorrow and just do it.
A: That’s right.
DJ: Uwaaa. So Aoi-san is like that. As I thought, you get the stress by chance, right?
A: Right? Hmm.
DJ: Well, that was Aoi-san. Uruha-san, what about you? Your desire..
U: Now.. well it’s something small though, but there are some things I really have to watch and they're accumulating.
DJ: Oh!
U: Ee, like 24 or Terminator Chroni.. cle?
DJ: Chronicle?
U: I borrowed (the videos), but I haven’t been able to watch them. For things like that, time is really something important, right?
DJ: Well, 24 is something great, eh?
U: Well, I don’t want to stop in the middle If I can.
DJ: To watch that is really amazing. You can take up to a day, really.
U: Well, I want about a week to watch 24..
DJ: I see.
U: Well, but that’s impossible.
DJ: So it’s like, “Please let me watch it!”
U: Please let me watch it. *laughs*
DJ: So that’s your desire now.
U: Yes.
DJ: Well, if you can watch it, how will it be?
U: We~ll, I think I can become Jack Bauer. The feeling, I mean. *laughs*
DJ: Like, “My desire is.. Lend me some time!” (I guess he’s trying to imitate Jack Bauer here)
U: *laughs*
DJ: “What are you saying?!”
U: Ah, you sound like him!
DJ: Nonono.
A: *laughs*
DJ: I completely don’t sound like him, I just did it randomly.
U: Yes, you do. *laughs*
DJ: Excuse me. *laughs* Well, it’s something like that, either to watch videos or television..
U: Yes. I want some time.. *pouts*
DJ: You want some time. Well, that was the message. Well, but as expected things like desire in that meaning seem to be a really important aspect. In the GazettE too, those are just individual desires, aren’t they? Things like wanting some time. But is there a desire as the GazettE?
U: I understand.
DJ: Like after this as the GazettE you want to do something like this..
A: Hmm.
DJ: Well, but as yourself, as Aoi-san and Uruha-san, is there something you want to do? Like, a desire in accordance to music?
A: But well, rather than a desire it’s something more like a wish..
DJ: Yes.
A: Well, I want to make music for the rest of my life and I want everyone to listen to my music. Somehow I just tried to say something good here..
DJ: It was cool.
A: Yes, yes. Please excuse me for that.
DJ: Nonono, it’s okay.
A: *laughs*
DJ: Thank you. That was Aoi-san. What about you, Uruha-san?
U: Well, as I thought, it’s something similar. To be able to only think about music is happiness, isn’t it?
DJ: Yes, yes.
U: I think,  “Isn’t it quite a difficult thing to do?” though.
DJ: Considerably, right? Of course to be able to survive by music only is something really wonderful, and still there are a lot of young people who just set their aim on it and give it all their might, aren’t there? Now as the GazettE, even though there are only the two of you here, there might be situation when you can concentrate only on that (music).
U: Hmm.
DJ: That is something to be grateful of.
U: Right? I want to live that way.
DJ: Well, as expected originally you want to live and concentrate only on music. That is a deep desire.
U: It is, isn’t it?
DJ: Thank you.
U: Yes.
DJ: We’ve talked about that. Well then, these two from the GazettE are giving precious presents, here I will introduce them. Self-registered signed posters will be raffled and presented to three people.
A: Hmmm.
DJ: The people who wish for it can fill in the vacant form on the homepage … (more details about how to get the posters). Then, there’s an important point from the GazettE now. Next week, on July 15th, at last! New album, DIM, will be released.
A & U: Yes.
DJ: Well the title roughly means “dim”, but actually there are really various songs.
A & U: Hm.
DJ: There are songs that (have the impression) of dim, songs from the dark side, from massive and heavy songs until popish songs.
A: That’s right.
DJ: It’s a bit more like there’s the desire to play or have a good time here.
A: That’s right, there is.
DJ: Within the GazettE, there’s the desire to have a good time. This one too, is something to look forward to. By all means, we’d like everyone to look forward to DIM which will be released on July 15th. Then after the album release from July 18th, a country-wide tour will start. The tickets are already almost sold out, but the final on September 5th will be their first Saitama Super Arena live. Please check for more detailed news on the homepage.
A: Yes.
DJ: Well, you have come here to talk, this means now is the time to say goodbye.
A & U: It’s fast, isn’t it?
DJ: Really, we still have yet to talk about various things, but for the last time I’d like you to please introduce one more song as farewell. Well then, please introduce the song.
A: Yes, well then please listen to this, Guren from the GazettE.

DJ: With that, that was today’s guests from the GazettE, Aoi-san and Uruha-san. Thank you very much.
A & U: Thank you very much.

Zdroj:https://ruki-candy.livejournal.com/54650.html

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat