18. června 2022

Apr. 13th, 2010

 



-It's a responsibility to each and every work.

"Along those lines, a person I've thought "He's amazing" about is (actor) Riki Takeuchi.  I'm very close friends with him, and he's a fantastically smart person.  Didn't he do yakuza movies?  The person Riki Takeuchi is displayed in that.  So, he was conscious that, even in private, if someone who knew him through that work met him, and was like "Oi, he's completely different", the dream would be broken.  So he's like that even in private.  It's completely wrong to say that he had a personality like that from the beginning.  He's particularly conscious.  It's because he's very conscious of it, and thinks especially of the fans who were touched by that image.  Thinking of the fans first, he decides how he should be.  If you look at it from the point of view of someone who doesn't understand that, they might think he's acting even in private, but that's not true.  Because he has a deep love, he does that so that even in private he isn't breaking the illusion, and is very conscious of that.  I'm not saying that's good or bad, but I think putting in that feeling for the people who have become your fans is how that type of performer should act.

-I think if you do it with that way of thinking, it might be that the people who've seen it will think that their own feelings were unmistaken.

"Particularly with Kamen Rider, those watching and being influenced by it are mainly children.  Because they're kids, they feel many things by receiving a hero's thoughts and courage.  Because aren't heroes dreams, hopes, the future to children?  If he suddenly changes, it's a betrayal to the fans, and an irresponsibility to the work you've been given.  Therefore, with regards to my own work, I'm extremely careful, and when I became connected to "Kamen Rider Decade", I refused once, saying to Kawano-chan, "If it doesn't particularly have to be me, then isn't it unnecessary?  I'm a difficult to please person, so isn't it better if I sit this one out?"

-Although I don't think that's so.

"Well, I'm strict, aren't I? (faint smile)?  I understand from a spectator's point of view how strict I am, how exhausting working with me is.  If I was someone else and you asked me if I wanted to work with me, I think I'd say "noooooo~"

-You can think that about yourself?

"It's hard.  Because if I have enough love for it, and you decide to join up with me thinking "It has to be this person", I'm the type who thinks "I have to do this thoroughly, I can definitely do it."  The people connected to my own location are all like that.  The people who connect to it with half-assed thoughts in practice quit and don't come back.  If you don't face each other seriously, you'll just damage your partner.  But if you're facing me seriously, I'll stake my life on it.  2009 was the tenth anniversary of my solo career, and also the tenth year for those working on Heisei Kamen rider, so they probably had feelings of wanting to bring those feelings together, and build them up, I also definitely want to do work where I've been told "it has to be you".



Zdroj:https://amaia.livejournal.com/138836.html

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat