4. listopadu 2021

Audio interview with Aoi (the GazettE): Happiness in daily life (2021)

 


Get to know Aoi from the GazettE on a more personal level and what his daily life is like through a recorded interview—the small things that bring happiness.
The audio clips were recorded in conjunction with the full interview which touched on topics such as the GazettE’s latest album MASS, and their reasons for being inactive for most of the year 2020.
JROCK NEWS would like to thank club Zy. for allowing us to make these clips available to the world as they were initially only viewable for paid club Zy. members.
Don’t forget to turn on English subtitles when watching the video below!


[00:07] What are you addicted to at the moment?
Right now I’m into playing my guitar and racing games.
[00:18] What kind? As in, how do you play your guitar and what kind of racing games?
With the guitar I simply—how should I put this. I play various musical scales and study playing the guitar. It’s a bit painful as you might expect because that’s all I do. I also play racing games, as a way to relax. I even have a racing wheel controller so it feels like driving an actual car. I can’t go outside, after all.
[00:49] Tell us about your daily routine.
I practice the guitar and then I guess I stretch my neck. I mean, my shoulders are very stiff, so because I’m always working on my computer nowadays I’ve been letting my guard down. So, because I end up looking down like this, I burden my neck a lot. Because of that, I start off with neck stretches and stretches for my shoulder area, I aim to do those every day. That’s my routine.
[01:25] Tell us about a personal eating record.
I don’t have anything like that. Nothing like a record. I don’t think I do. If I can just have a beer every day I’m happy.
[01:43] What makes you truly feel happy?
I can’t experience it right now but, what would it be… I guess when we are active with the GazettE. When we are just talking about dumb things, those are my favorite kind of moments. Because I can still have those conversations where I talk with the other band members about stupid things and be able to laugh naturally.


Zdroj:https://jrocknews.com/2021/10/audio-interview-aoi-the-gazette-happiness-daily-life.html?fbclid=IwAR3_sEk-oznO4FwWrvHsiI73U_T60mKV6fy_qnDkpKDraRVnFS5xVLRO70g

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat