8. listopadu 2020

SINA ENTERTAINMENT – GACKT INTERVIEW – MAY 11 2017


Q: Can you tell us about the movie “Karanukan” which you are starring in?
G: The character I played was a successful photographer in Tokyo. He already got a lot of money and status, etc. But he couldn’t get any satisfaction spiritually. He came to Okinawa in order to fill this emptiness, and was captivated by the nature and culture of Okinawa, thus started his journey to find himself. During the trip, he met a girl and they fell in love with each other. This is what the story is about. What’s wonderful about this movie, or rather, special is that all the “actors” in the movie are not professional actors. They are the people who actually live there. Sometimes there’s the pottery maker, or the people working there… It’s not acted by actors but the people who actually live there to appear in front of the camera. This is what I feel special about this movie.
Q: What was the biggest challenge you met during the filming?
G: The director of this movie is a little weird, a little crazy. Sometimes he’ll ask you to jump into the water. He’ll ask you to do some weird things. These, sometimes were a little difficult to deal with. However, there wasn’t anything that was really difficult. The hardest moments were when sometimes I had to keep filming in the water for some scenes, that was the hardest for me I think. But luckily, this wasn’t an action movie. The story of this type of movie progresses slowly. So, instead of saying that it’s taxing for me, when we were filming in the west island of Okinawa, that place is only accessible by foot. Everyone climbed the mountain for one and a half hour before reaching that place for filming. And after filming, we had to come back from that place that was harder. Everyone was carrying all those heavy equipment and walked for so long. I think that was harder for the staff.
Q: GACKT was in love with the female lead in the movie, in real life, what kind of girl does GACKT san like?
G: I like girls who are taller, and with a beautiful smile.
Q: GACKT san is super good at teasing girls, can you share with us some of your tactics?
G: Please spare me hahaha. The fans from China are gonna tell me off… I think, it’s because I’m very straightforward. No matter if it’s Japanese or Asian, they don’t praise the girl directly. But I’m the type who will immediately praise them if I realise their good point. For example, if that girl is very beautiful and has pretty eyes, I’ll tell her “Your eyes are beautiful.” Something like that. I’m conveying my thoughts to her starting by praising her. This is what I always do. Maybe that’s why it’s easier for me to communicate with people.
Q: On the other hand, what action from a girl will make GACKT’s heart beat?
G: It’s still the smile. To be able to smile beautifully to me really makes me happy. Everyone likes to take selfies nowadays right? Many people will find the most beautiful angle for themselves. Compare to these, I prefer girls who can smile naturally.
Q: GACKT now lives in Malaysia right? Can you speak Malay?
G: (Hahahahaha) I can only speak a little. I can speak 1 or 2 sentences. Actually I stayed in Malaysia before, Philippines and Hong Kong too. I have houses in quite a few counties in Asia. So I usually stay here for a few days, stay there for a few days.
Q: Why did you choose Malaysia?
Q: Malaysia to me, is a place very suitable to reside. Summer in Japan is hotter than in Malaysia. Although people have the impression that Malaysia is very hot, but it actually is very suitable to live in. I like this point. There’s many different races in Malaysia, there’s Chinese, Indians and Malays, and many other Asians and Europeans. I’m very fond of places that gathers many different ethnicity.
Q: GACKT opened a Weibo account last November, what was the occasion for you to open one?
G: The occasion… Long time ago someone asked me if I want to open a Weibo, I rejected. Then when planning for the World Tour, I thought maybe I can use this opportunity to open up Weibo. This way I can send messages to fans in China. Originally I didn’t like to use SNS. I didn’t have Instagram and Twitter too. I started Instagram last year too, and Weibo was about half a month later. I feel that I’m not suitable to use SNS.
Q: Do you usually read the messages from the fans on Weibo?
G: Yes, I do. After using Weibo, I thought “What are the fans saying?” “How do they think about me?” So I often read the messages from the fans.
Q: GACKT san, before you learn Chinese, has anyone laughed at you before?
G: Hahaha, if I said that out loud, I think it cannot be aired. I was being lied to many times. But I think it cannot be aired if I said them out loud. (hahaha) In the beginning when I totally didn’t know Chinese, half of the staff for the movie was Taiwanese. During greetings, we usually say “How are you.” Then, Lee Hom told us we can’t greet in this way. I asked him how should we greet people? Lee Hom said, no matter male or female, when greeting, please smile and say “Shall we oral?” So we greet everyone using this sentence. After I got to know what it was, I was super angry.
(Did you revenge after that?) I did, I did.
Lee Hom wanted to know how to pick up girls. I told him, Japanese girls like guys to whisper in their ears and say “Eat my shit.” He really took great effort to learn this sentence, and gently told this so the girls.
Q: You are good in Chinese, do you have plans to film movies in China?
G: If there’s offer, and the timing is suitable, I will consider acting in a Chinese movie.
Q: Lastly, please say a few words to the China fans.
G: I hope everyone will come to my concert. Although the dates are not fixed yet, but there will be a concert in China. I hope everyone will come.
Zdroj:http://www.gacktitalia.com/2017/05/12/video-sina-entertainment-gackt-interview-may-11-2017/?fbclid=IwAR0XL0Rs0UP-t1DcrSR1cvklTkOcPLjN3oXRQLOcjWRfMmQXjbdx7IlIjEE

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat