10. července 2024

Oricon: Mackenyu is Scar in "Fullmetal Alchemist"

 


Speaking of live-action adaptations, we would think of Mackenyu. He portrayed Okuyasu Nijimura in "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable Chapter 1" (2017), Enishi in "Rurouni Kenshin Final Chapter The Final", he will star in the Hollywood adaptation of Saint Seiya "Knights of the Zodiac”, and has also been appointed as Zoro in the Netflix series “ONE PIECE”. In the live-action movie "Fullmetal Alchemist: The Final Avenger Scar/The Final Training" starring Ryosuke Yamada (released on June 24), he will portray the character, Scar.

"Whenever there's a chance, I want to try various works and meet the expectations required for those roles. I don't want to waste those opportunities. Those thoughts motivates me to keep doing my best."

"Communication with other actors and staff in all filming departments is extremely important. In English it's called being 'On the same page.' We all have to come to a common understanding and share the same image of what we are creating when crafting a work."

"When I'm off camera, I'm actually pretty carefree. I remember one time during filming break, Yamada-kun drew a portrait of Scar. I suck at drawing so I didn't draw anything, lol."


Zdroj:https://www.tumblr.com/mackenyu-archives

 


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat