16. května 2024

Seventeen 02.2020 ~ Arata Mackenyu x Kitamura Takumi

 


The position you want to try in a BAND
Mackenyu (M): Vocal
Takumi (T): Bass and chorus

M : In the movie, I had to be the vocalist and played guitar, but since guitar is difficult, I think singing only is better (laugh).
T : I like harmonizing more, so if I could, I’d like to try the position of bass and chorus.
M : But you’re wholeheartedly on vocal and guitar in DISH// (laugh). But when Takumi sang in the movie, he’s totally different from himself in DISH//!
T : Because the song’s genre is different too.
M : Since I think I’m still no match for Takumi even though I sang with all my strength, I tried to sing in unrefined style like someone who’s been playing in indie bands since he’s young.
T : But you sound really good! When this movie is released, I really think that Macken was born to be a singer.
M : But to listen to how Aki sings, I don’t want to think that it’s my style of singing.
T : True. We often go to karaoke together so I know very well that Macken sings better than that!
M : …Well, I hope so (laugh).

The thing you said GOODBYE to recently
T : I want to say goodbye to lack of sleep…
M : Getting rid of clothes!

M : I gave almost half of my clothes which I don’t want to wear anymore to my friends, so my room feels so clean now!
T : Recently I had lots of filming to do… I guess I want to say goodbye to lack of sleep (laugh).

The thing you LOVE recently
T : Curry!
M : Coffee!

M : Recently, I bought a coffee machine which can make delicious coffee. The one which can make fluffy foamed milk.
T : Coffee is delicious~ I like Ethiopian bean.
M : I have Ethiopian bean in my house.
T : It’s strongly acidic. Making curry is relaxing time for me. That’s why, when I get home after work, even though I’m tired, I still saute some spices (laugh).

The FRIENDSHIP between you two
M : Recently, we can’t really meet up because we are both busy…
T : We constantly go out for hunting online (laugh)

T : It’s because we both play an online game called “Monster Hunter”.
M : Yeah, we often go out together for hunting (laugh).
T : We mutter to each other like, “Oops!” or “Nice”.
M : Then, we’ll go, “I’m going off” and “Okay, bye”, then we end it like that (laugh).
T : What makes me like being with Macken is the way he straightforwardly expresses his affection when he deals with anyone. That’s why everyone likes being around him.
M : Among those people, Kitamura Takumi is in the lead.
T : Yeah, yeah (laugh).
M : Oppositely, Takumi isn’t really expressive about his feelings, but the way he’s subtly considerate makes other’s hearts flutter instead. That part of you makes me think you’re really mature, Gramps.
T : That’s way too mature! (laugh)

Your little NEW RECORD recently
M : I woke up 1 hour before I went out of my house!
T : I could make my best curry!

M : Today, my manager planned to pick me up at my house at 7 in the morning, and at 6, I naturally woke up! Usually I wake up 30 minutes before going out, but I could eat my breakfast at 6.10.
T : How little~ (laugh). For me, it’s that the curry I made last night scored the best so far! I used 7 kinds of spices which I got from my good friend who just travelled to India, and I boiled the chicken meat in red wine, then put the canned tomato… I sauted the onions until they turned brown and it was so good. Since I didn’t use wheat flour, it’s really really healthy.
M : Wow, I want to try it!
T : What’s important about spicy curry is the aroma, so it’s best to eat it when it’s freshly made.
M : I’ll try it when I go to your house next time!

The thing you wanted to do if you could CHANGE PLACE WITH EACH OTHER
T : I’d gaze at my muscles all day long.
M : Take a walk around the neighborhood.

M : Then, when someone called out to me, I’d say. “Yes, yes, I’m Kitamura Takumi. Wanna do handshake?”.
T : That’s not my character, so don’t you ever do that (laugh).

The thing you do when you have 30 MINUTES free time
M : Memorizing the script.
T : Sleep (laugh).

T : Memorizing the script in 30 minutes free time, as expected from you.
M : Then, what if you had 1 hour free?
T : I’d get changed into kimono and eat something then sleep (laugh).
M : I also want to get changed into kimono too, but the reason I don’t do it is because I have to go back to the filming site 10 minutes before the break time is over. I want to enjoy it slowly until the very end.
T : I feel you, really!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat