6. května 2024

JUNON 07.2020 ~ Yamazaki Kento

 


Interview about the movie “Gekijou”

Q. What do you think of the completed movie?
It’s a very good movie (laugh). It’s based on a novel by Matayoshi (Naoki)-san, and I can really feel the worth of making it into movie. When I watched it during the private screening, it has parts which can’t be seen objectively and also parts that can make you laugh. Matayoshi-san’s outlook on the world and sense of humor are shown, right? When I was acting, I poured my feelings into it so of course, I couldn’t laugh, but I laughed during the private screening (laugh). But not only that, the movie have serious parts with uneasy atmosphere too, and the relationship between the role I played, Nagata, and Saki (played by Matsuoka Mayu) was painful.

Q. Was the filming fun?
It was fun, but after the filming was ended, I felt down. Compared to “Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii”, I felt down even more (laugh).

Q. Growing beard for the first time, how do you feel about that?
Up till now, there were times when I used false beard, but my facial hair is naturally thin so it can’t really grow. As I’ve become 25 years old, the movie director Yukisada (Isao)-san said that he wanted to see a different side of me. That time, he said, “How about growing beard?”. Actually, I didn’t know how long it can grow, but when I tried to grow it, it ended up like this (laugh). But it wasn’t that easy. I applied hair tonic, and I tried to see if shaving my face clean with razor could help it grow thicker after that or not. I also heard that rubbing could help, so I rubbed my chin a lot (laugh).

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat