18. dubna 2024

non-no 05.2019 ~ Yamazaki Kento x Yoshizawa Ryo Q&A

 



Q1. Which of you… hates to lose?!
Kento: Hmm… both, I guess?
Kento: Oryo, you hates to lose quite much, right?
Ryo: Well, I think usually I am. But everyone in this industry has such competitive side too, right?
Kento: I guess you’re right. Perhaps I’m also competitive when it’s about work. But I think we never compete against each other in any competition between the two of us. Instead, we say stuffs like, “Let’s work hard from now on too” more often.
Ryo: Yeah, yeah. That’s why it’s fine between us.
Q2. Which of you is… childish?!
Ryo: It’s absolutely Kento!
Kento: That’s… well, perhaps it’s me. But it’s by a really narrow margin.
Ryo: Narrow margin!? (laugh)
Kento: Of course there are times when Oryo jokes around, but speaking of the percentage (of who did it more often), I guess mine is bigger.
Ryo: Kento is such a boy. He even likes UFO.
Kento: Ah, I like UFO (laugh).
Ryo: Urban legends too, like subterranean people.
Kento: Yeah. I’m really curious about it! Am I having the 8th-grader syndrome?
(Note: 8th-grader syndrome is a slang in Japanese which means behaving in a way or characteristic of teenagers going through puberty, esp. by being overly self-conscious)
Q3. Which of you is… stronger in a fight?!
Kento: I will be completely defeated by Oryo.
Ryo: If it’s with stick, I will 100% win. Because I do kendo. But if it’s with ball, I’ll lose for sure.
Kento: Yeah, certainly (laugh). I’m experienced in soccer anyway.
Ryo: But we can’t tell if we never do this for real, right? Even though I’ve got stick, Kento has also experienced a lot of action scenes in “Kingdom”.
Kento: I’ve awakened my potential~ (laugh)
Ryo: If we do it now, perhaps we’ll be even.
Q4. Which of you is… romantic?!
Kento: It’s very likely to be me…
Ryo: Recently, we went to Hawaii together for a work. Then, on the last day, Kento had this idea and said, “I want to go to the beach at night”. I thought it would be troublesome, so first we had a drink in my room and I asked him to think over about it, but he asked 3-4 times, “Oryo, shall we go now?” (laugh).
Kento: Because it was so crowded at noon. The stars were beautiful on the night sea, and it felt so good just by listening to the sound of the waves!
Ryo: We went for an hour, I guess. Well, it was so fun (laugh).
Q5. Which of you… easily feels lonely?!
Ryo: Kento, I guess. But the truth is…?!
Kento: That’s why I asked him to have a drink together while in Hawaii. Before that, I had a briefing for the next day in my room with the staffs. Then Oryo came along and said, “Please don’t let me sleep” (laugh).
Ryo: Ahaha! I was so in drinking mood. Usually I don’t feel lonely at all to do that alone, but there are times I invited Kento for a drink.
Kento: When we were in China to film “Kingdom”, we often invited each other like, “Let’s go out for a meal”.
Q6. Which of you… is good at drinking alcohol?!
Kento: Both of us are good at that.
Ryo: But since I drink alone everyday, perhaps it drills me to get better in that (laugh).
Kento: When we both went for a drink together, there are times we kept going until morning. Because of Oryo’s influence, I think beer becomes one of my favorite alcohol recently. When we drink, we both become like fools.
Ryo: We talked about useless stuffs and laughed like crazy all the time.
Kento: Then, sometimes we made funny mistakes too.
Ryo: We definitely won’t tell others about that though (laugh).

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat