14. dubna 2024

MORE 03.2020 ~ Yamazaki Kento Q&A

 


Q. Which one will attract you more?
A. Someone with different sense of values and taste, and being together with that person will motivate you
B. Someone with similar sense of values and taste, and being together with that person will calm you
>>> Both are attractive, but I prefer the similar one. Narumi and Hirotaka also share the same point about being “otaku”. I guess that’s nice (laugh).
(Note: he refers to his character Nifuji Hirotaka and Takahata Mitsuki’s character Momose Narumi in the movie “Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii”)
Q. What do you think of “first date at home”?
A. Good idea
B. Nope
>>> If my partner is a really indoor person. But I’d like to go to Japanese pub at least.
Q. Do you diligently keep in touch with others?
A. I want to do it everyday
B. Only when I feel like doing it
C. I tend to forget replying messages or calling back
>>> I can’t understand it when someone doesn’t contact others at all! I will contact others when I feel like it, but I don’t want to do it in annoying pace (laugh).
Q. When you’re drinking tea with someone, he/she is immersing himself/herself more in things other than conversation. What will you do?
A. I will get angry
B. I will bother him/her
C. I won’t mind that
>>> Perhaps he/she won’t like it though (laugh).
Q. You have an appointment with someone, but he/she comes late. How long will you wait?
A. 15 minutes will already make me mad
B. I will kill time if it’s around 1 hour
C. Even more than 2 hours is fine for me
>>> I often make people wait for me too, so I can’t say anything about that (laugh). I guess I’ll look for the ways of killing time in manga and books.
Q. What is your best timing to confess your feeling?
A. When I like someone, I’ll tell her right away
B. When I’m sure it will go well
C. If possible, I want to hear it from her instead
>>> Actually I think option A is good, but I’m kinda feeling B is good too. Because it’s a little scary. But I guess I want to go with A. So it’s A!!
Q. When you think, “love is hard”, what will you do?
A. Drinking alcohol
B. Complaining to a friend
C. Nothing but sleep
>>> I think it’s the best to complain to a friend while drinking alcohol. Sometimes I talk with my friends about “the truth of life”, like “In the first place, why is love so important in life?” or “Why is someone falling in love to someone else?” (laugh).

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat