26. dubna 2024

GINGER 02.2021 ~ Arata Mackenyu

 


Q. What was your first impression of Iwata-san when you met him for the first time?
It felt like, “It’s Gan-chan!” (laugh). I think he’s exactly the “Gan-chan” whom fans of Sandaime J SOUL BROTHERS always know. He’s just like what I imagined him to be.
Q. Please explain briefly the charm of Iwata Takanori as an actor.
He’s very broad-minded and I can rely on him when we’re together on the set. I think he’s an actor who can always work it out even when I improvise freely with my acting.
Q. Please tell us the charm of Iwata Takanori as a person.
He’s always cool even when the camera isn’t rolling. I’m confident I can get along well with Iwata-san’s fans (laugh).
Q. What is Iwata-san’s cool side from your point of view?
Even his voice is so cool. My own voice is kinda high-pitched, so I always admire manly voice like Iwata-san’s voice. I always listen attentively to his voice unconsciously.
Q. If you can hang out with him in private, what would you like to do?
Perhaps I’ll go with him to Shibuya. Like walking down at the heart of Shibuya together with him. I also want to go watching Iwata-san’s live concerts!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat