14. dubna 2023

Translation: the GazettE Kai and Reita on Nack5 Beat Shuffle 24.08.2012

 


Nack5 Beat Shuffle
24.08.2012


I: 
After this upcoming song, there will be interview with Reita-san and Kai-san from the GazettE. This is the GazettE's "Ibitsu".
...
I: That was "Ibitsu" from DIVISION, the GazettE's new album that's gonna be released next week. Now let's welcome the two people from the GazettE.
Reita: Hello, I'm the GazettE's bassist, Reita. 
Kai: I'm Kai, on drums.
I: Please treat us favorably. It's been quite a long time since we met.
Kai: Right.
Reita: It's been a long time. 
I: This time the attire is summer-ish.
Kai: *laughs*
Reita: That's right, leader somehow is.
Kai: (Don't say) something rough..
I: Because you're wearing a white T-shirt. 
Kai: *laughs*
I: You came looking all funky. Now, at the moment, Beat Shuffle is receiving advance order of the GazettE's live tickets starting on November 6 and 7 at Oomiya Sonic City. Finally, the week after next week DIVISION's country tour, the GazettE Live Tour GROAN OF DIPLOSOMIA 01 is coming. Starting at Yokosuka Geijutsu Gekijou, the two-day final will be held on November 28 and 29 at NHK Hall. 
Kai: Yes.
I: Have (you been ready) for all the songs?
Kai: We've been talking about it among the members, but we haven't got to the point of arranging it for the lives. From now on we are going to assemble it.
I: Everyone's been having great expectation for the coming album, but the outline of the songs in the album..
Kai: For us, we've completed them since around June.  
Reita: But now, (the problem is) whether we are able to play them all or not. It would be nice if we are.
I: After this, right? 
Reita: After this. *laughs*
Kai: *laughs*
I: Ruki-san's lyrics, how about it?
Reita: Eee.. It would be nice too (if he can remember them all).
All: *laughs*
Reita: After this.
I: Didn't you have fanclub tour in summer?
Kai: Yes yes yes.
I: It was standing tour at all places.
Reita: Yes.
I: How was the tour?
Reita: It was fun, right?
Kai: Um.
Reita: Well, how to say it.. It had the rough feelings, as I thought because it's autumn, as of the concept we wanted to do make it a rough tour.
I: On the contrary, (you wanted) to do it like, freely, while standing..
Kai: Just before the live started, the tension (we felt) was different. 
I: I see.
Kai: Also the tension our fans had. When the staffs looked at us, as I thought (they said) we had a good, high tension. It was live with such feelings.  
I: Well, because you're repeating the thing you've always been doing up unti now.
Reita: Right. We weren't all that tense. 
Kai: Hmm.
I: And on the contrary, this (upcoming) hall tour will be pretty tough.
Reita: I guess this comes from the PD also? (PD = Production Director?)
Kai: *laughs* From the PD, I guess. Especially because I don't know whether it will be okay to talk to someone about the opening day. It feels like I'll show out the nervousness. 
Reita: *laughs*
I: Why are you that nervous?
Reita: As expected, when it comes to album, (we do this) in order to present the compositions in the album, what kind of album it is. You'll understand it when we'll go on tour. Or perhaps I should say it's showing the true spirit.. Well, there are various things.
Kai: Well, this time, how should I put it. I think the GazettE is a band that grows during tour, so for the first day, in a sense, if we can perform a perfect live, in the future there will be a problem. 
I: Is that so?!
Kai: *laughs* On the contrary, about falling down.. It's our own matter. It's not about falling down at lives. For us, it's about our response while at it, that's why falling down can create  better atmosphere.
I: I see.
Kai: With such meaning, we have a strange nervousness.
I: Well, well, but on the performance day itself, it will look completely different.
kai: Right. For the tour this time, Reita-san, (please explain about) the highlight, as well as the songs played up until now and the new songs. 
Reita: Hmmm, well for the new songs, all of us had discussed it, what kind of songs we wanted to play (for the tour).
Kai: Ah, that's right.
I: All of them?
Reita: We will play all the new songs, but we can't go on tour just like that, right? 
I: Yes yes yes,
Reita: If we just go around like that, the live will be over really fast. 
Kai: *laughs*
Reita: It's good for our physical strength though. *laughs*
Kai: *laughs*
I: How to convey all the songs.. 
Reita: We were quite troubled.
Kai: Well but if you talk about the purpose, we had a strong intention (to create) the flow from TOXIC until the album called DIVISION this time. We create the flow of the songs with such way of thinking, from TOXIC and after that DIVISION. 
I: Ah, is that so. Still there must be songs that don't support each other though..
Kai: That is right, but there is only one way to show it.
I: I understand.
Kai: For the people who were satisfied with the TOXIC tour, too.. They might find different feelings of TOXIC songs that will be showed in this time DIVISION tour. 
I: Have you also been particular about the way you will perform the songs?
Reita: Well, we came here without deciding on anything in particular..
I: So it hasn't been decided?
Reita: *laughs*
Kai: We are talking about it, at this point we're still talking about the high imagination.
Reita: "Can we do it?" we wonder. But I think it will be cool if we can do it. 
I: Well, everytime (looking at) how you build it into pretty much of a concept tour.. This time, too, like how at the beginning and the end you put SE. What kind of song order should there be?
Reita: I think maybe that is... What is it? Maybe we'll understand it towards the end (of the tour).
Kai: *laughs*
Reita: Maybe it will be something we'll understand at last.
Kai: How to be able to show the real world called DIVISION, how it flows.. We won't be able to understand unless we try to do it.
I: That's right. Here it's written, "Playing the drums in firmer tendency", what does it mean?
Kai: Yes. *laughs* It is the way I say it. Up until now, fully about how to show it. There have been sections showed pretty much in large scale. (I tried) leaving it for a bit one time, thinking of showing the ideal appearance of the drums. It isn't like that. This time it feels pretty much like declining and delivering my own raw drums, creating the rhythm. If I'm out of sync, the people watching won't understand. I think they will feel somewhat uncomfortable. In order not to let people feel uncomfortable, as I thought I will etch the rhythm into my mind firmly. In order to do that, I call it "playing it in firmer tendency".
I: closer to the personality..
Kai: In order to get it closer to my personality.
I: I see. Everyone please look forward to such play. On November 6 and &, Oomiya Sonic City two days, please get the tickets on tonight's Beat Shuffle, by all means. Well then, Reita-san, Kai-san, this two people will also come to Beat Shuffle next week on 31th. Furthermore, next week starting from Sunday the 27th until Thursday the 30th, at 7.45pm, we'll deliver Nack5 V-Rock Index Interview for 4 days, please treat us favorably.
Kai & Reita: Please treat us favorably.
I: With that, that was delivered by the GazettE Reita-san and Kai-san, thank you very much.
Kai & Reita: Thank you very much.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat