27. dubna 2022

81.3FM J-Wave: "Wallet" Interview

 



Q.  The theme of today's conversation is "wallets".  What kind of wallet do you use these days, GACKT?

I have about 20 kinds, so...
I guess one that matches the TPO (time, place and occasion)

Q.  When you choose a wallet, what points are you fussy about?


Hmm... my clothes!  And the mood it gives off!

Q.  By the way, about how much do you have in your wallet today?


As far as paper money, about 200 notes, I think (From another recent interview, he carries between 100-200 10,000 yen notes...that's roughly $10,000- $20,000 X_X)

Q.  Is there anything in your wallet you always carry besides money and cards?


Yes...an amulet! (o-mamori- an amulet of protection sold at Japanese temples and shrines)

Q.  Are there any features you wish your wallet came with?


I think it would be good if it had a GPS function.
I'd be happy if, when I forgot it, it could say "Don't leave me behind~!"

Q.  Well, since we're talking about wallets...
GACKT's new single Flower was released on the 1st July!
If you compare this work to a wallet, what feeling do you get?

Well...
It's a lost wallet, but like one that came back
Well, this song, it's sort of, in ten years,
there's been many things, many experiences
It feels like, I've just barely struggled along to
where I am now.
So, it feels like a lost wallet that came back.


Zdroj:https://amaia.livejournal.com/97476.html

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat