30. května 2024

non-no 11.2020 ~ Kamiki Ryunosuke

 


Q. Please tell us your technique for communication in Kamiki-style.
Anyway, do it positively with smile!
To greet people around you with a big smile is the basic, and if you’re getting scolded, apologize honestly and immediately say, “I’m sorry” will make things smooth. I don’t really have pride (laugh). If you say, “I don’t know this, please tell me!” when you have something you don’t know, there’s a chance others will favor you instead!

Q. Recently, what present did you give to others?
I gave a wallet to Matsuoka Koudai.
Also, I sent lobster to Shima Takeaki-kun’s house. It will make you happy if you can eat it at home, right? Seems like he was surprised to find living lobster when he opened the lid and seems like his mother cooked it for him. I’m such a present-demon, so I love this kind of surprise!


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat