28. května 2024

mina 11.2020 ~ Kamiki Ryunosuke

 



The age 27 years old marks his 25 years of history in entertainment industry. Kamiki Ryunosuke, who continues to fascinate many people with various productions he participated in and also his lovable personality, releases a well-planned photobook as a surprise to celebrate his 25 years of career.

“The trigger was because my high school classmate started an editorial job. I was in celebrity course and he was in ordinary class back in our high school days, but we often meet even after graduation. Recently, he began to work in editorial field. He told me, “I want to make your book”. It’s a plan starting only with the two of us and we created it literally from zero, so it’s our pride and joy!”

The photobook is called “Omote Kamiki/Ura Kamiki”. It will look back on his career so far and people who are close to him will also appear here. So, which should we look at first, “Omote (the front side)” or “Ura (the back side)”?!

“Honestly, I think it’s okay to start from either of them. The straightforward approach will be… I think it’s definitely the “front” one. Because it’s about the side of me as an actor which everyone already knows, from the productions I was participated in, so I guess it’s best to take a look at it first. Since I reached the age when I was finally understand what I am doing, I always do my job while honestly having fun along the process, so I’m very happy to be able to summarize everything like this. After that, looking at the “back” one will give you unexpected feeling like, ‘Huh? So he’s someone like this~’.”

It has all sorts of exclusive stories and rare photos which can’t be found anywhere else. In “Ura Kamiki”, there’s even an interview with Kamiki’s mother.

“Before, when my family’s precepts became open to public, we received so much attention. Seems like there were people who wanted to hear the story about how my mother raised me. I am the way I am now because of my mother, and because my mother is the one who knows me best, I was the one who came up with the idea, “I want my mother to appear here too”. With that, I can get to know myself better and also answer the requests from many people who want to know about my mother’s policy in educating me, so it’s like killing two birds with one stone (laugh).”

Q. How do you spend your days off?
Usually, I spend my time at home playing online games and chatting with my friends, and with that, one day has already over (laugh). My pattern when I’m going out is peeking into various stores while I’m taking a walk, and what I certainly do is going to karaoke alone. I can’t go for that recently, but when I had a chance, I could spend many hours singing.


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat