24. dubna 2024

ViVi 02.2021 ~ Iwata Takanori x Arata Mackenyu

 


Q. The keyword of the movie this time is prank. Are you a type who will start a prank or be the target of a prank?
Iwata: I often become the target of pranks. Since I usually become a target during variery shows, I want to be the one who sets the prank someday!
Arata: Yamazaki Kento ever set a prank with me as the target before, once. It was frustrating~ Next time, I’ll surely want to be the one who sets the prank.

Q. What thing is frightening for you both?
Iwata: Ghosts. I’m unexpectedly afraid of such things. I still can handle horror movies, but doing something like a test for courage is definitely hard.
Arata: What is it, insects perhaps? Ah, mosquitoes in the darkness are the most terrifying thing.

Q. If you were given 10,000 yen, what would you buy at the convenience store?
Arata:  I’ll buy everything on the shelves like “From this one to that one” (laugh). I want to try doing it once in my life.
Iwata: I’ll buy water. Because I’ll surely consume it later (laugh).

Q. If you could change place with each other for a day, what would you like to do?
Arata: I want to dance on live concerts!! I want to feel it standing on the stage.
Iwata: I want to sing “Closer (Tokyo Remix)” by The Chainsmokers feat. Arata Mackenyu!  When I saw that before, I immediately sent a LINE message to Makken. Since I’m a fan of The Chainsmokers, my message was like, “Wow, seriously? That’s amazing!”. I was really excited (laugh).

Q. This year, we experienced various changes. What kind of thing did you feel the most?
Iwata: I did lots of online meetings and filming and experienced many things for the first time, but I think we’ve entered an era where we can once again feel how precious it is to be able to meet people directly and also do live entertainments, which we had taken for granted before. Since it has turned out this way, I think I have to adapt to this era, and I have to think of a way to deliver the entertainment in such era like now. As for my private life, I started to make oil painting recently. There are lots of finished painting and writing brushes scattered all over my living room. It’s hard to give titles to my paintings, so I mostly draw abstract paintings.
Arata: Recently, since I had more free time, I got a chance to watch foreign drama series. Basically, when it comes to foreign series, I watch anything regardless the genre. Recently I started to watch Avengers heroes stuffs which I didn’t often watch before, and as I found them interesting, I’m currently so into them.

Q. What thing would you give to yourself as a reward?
Iwata: Whenever I have a break during the filming, I always spend it while thinking about what I should do. This time, since I stayed outside Tokyo most of the time (for the filming), I had so many plans to do once I got back home.
Arata: Every time I finished a production, I want a long holiday!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat