20. dubna 2024

CanCam 08.2020 ~ Arata Mackenyu Q&A

 


Q. Going through such a hard filming location (for “Rurouni Kenshin” movie), how did you recharge yourself?
Actually I like sleeping a lot, but during the filming, I had to stay in the filming location all the time, so I couldn’t really recharge myself and had no choice but to endure it anyway. But the food was served by catering and it was the best! Without that, I think I won’t be able to get through it all. But it was quite vague for me and I can’t remember what I ate at all (laugh).

Q. What kind of routine you can’t miss doing everyday?
I have nothing in particular, but I always take a shower morning and evening. I’m actually going home just to sleep, so I feel pitiful for my house… (laugh). Since my time to sleep is limited and I want to improve my sleeping quality, I sleep while hugging a body pillow I bought previously in a filming location of a variety show. If I have plenty of time, I can sleep for hours without waking up at all!

Q. Please tell us if you have something you want to try doing from now on!
I think I want to work together with many more senior actors. A while ago, I had a chance to work with Kishitani Goro-san and Terawaki Yasufumi-san in a stage play, and I could really feel their greatness everyday. They’ve spent so many years in this world of acting and the difference in their acting quality compared to my own gives me goosebumps, I learnt so much from them.

Q. For Arata-san who is talented in music too, what thing do you dislike?
I have a lot, but it’s such a waste to say it myself. If it’s about food? It’s celery! (answer immediately). Celery, sea urchin, and foie gras are the only food I can’t overcome!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat