30. listopadu 2023

TETSU69 ON MUSIC STATION – SHINKIROU

 


This is the translation of the Music Station interview from a show where TETSU69 was a guest and performed Shinkirou.
Since I translated it by ear, instead of from written media, the possibility that I misheard something makes it much more likely that something was mistranslated. I apologise in advance if this happens. It’s probably best to watch the clip while reading this, or at least be familiar with it.
Begin
Tamori : Now we have TETSU69. How are you doing?
TETSU69 : It’s good to be here.
Tamori : tetsu-kun, I’ve heard you like electric appliances.
TETSU69 : Yes. I do.
Tamori : I can understand liking electronics, audio systems, but appliances, that’s rather rare, isn’t it?
TETSU69 : It’s mostly the major ones, really.
Tamori : The major appliances?
TETSU69 : Yes.
Tamori : Washers, fridges, vacuums, air-conditioners… (tetsu is repeating the same items almost simultaneously)
TETSU69 : Yes.
Tamori : That’s unusual. But I guess you can’t help but accumulate a lot of those things.
TETSU69 : As soon as new models come out, I like to check them out. Like, different colours of vacuums, or something.
Tamori : You’d buy the same model, but in a different colour?
TETSU69 : Yeah.
Tamori : Wow. What exactly do you have, now? In your house? What do you have the most of?
TETSU69 : I have a lot of vacuums.
Tamori : How many?
TETSU69 : Four or five. (other guests laugh) Yeah.
Tamori : One for the LDK? (Note : This refers to the size of his home, Living room, Dining room, and Kitchen.)
TETSU69 : I have a 3L… (Note : Meaning three rooms in addition to the LDK.)
Tamori : 3LDK? You have four in there?
TETSU69 : Yes.
Tamori : You have more vacuums than rooms in your home!
TETSU69 : Yeah, I do. (nodding)
Tamori : Do you have one vacuum for cleaning each room?
TETSU69 : Um, well…
Tamori : You don’t use them?
TETSU69 :(laughs) I don’t.
Tamori : Ahhh. So why do you want them? All those vacuums.
TETSU69 : Well, when a new one comes out, it’s better than what I already have, isn’t it? I get envious.
Tamori : Ah. This morning in the paper, I saw an ad for one that had a sensor, and did the cleaning by itself.
TETSU69 : Ah! I definitely want to get one of those. (nodding)
Tamori : It’ll be out soon. It’ll be vacuum number five.
TETSU69 : Yeah, it will.
Tamori : You can use it when you don’t feel like cleaning.
TETSU69 : But I like cleaning. I have one with a garbage signal on it, you know?
Tamori : What’s a garbage signal?
TETSU69 : When there’s garbage, it’s red.
Tamori : Huh?
TETSU69 : And when it’s all clean, it turns green. There’s a light on it.
Tamori : Ahhh. So when you find a dirty spot, the red light comes on.
TETSU69 : That’s right. It’s like a sensor. Where’s the garbage?
Tamori : I’ve never heard of that.
Female Host : Me neither.
Tamori : So, what’s going on with L’Arc~en~Ciel?
TETSU69 : Hm. I… Um, well.. (Host says something I can’t hear) Yes, we do. Once in a while.
Tamori : You’re answering with a lot of “Ah” and “Hm”. It sounds suspicious!
TETSU69 : It should.
Tamori : Oh really?
TETSU69 : Yes, it should.
Tamori : I think we should go shopping for vacuums together.
TETSU69 : OK, let’s do that. (nodding)
Tamori : Ok, please go to standby.
There’s a brief talk with someone else while TETSU69 gets ready, and then the Shinkirou performance starts.
Transcribed and translated by Natalie Arnold

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat